Customer Experience and Survey Software/Services Competitive Landscape (1)
The mobile products Qualtrics offers are Qualtrics Survey, Qualtrics XM, Qualtrics Follow Up, Qualtrics X4, and Qualtrics Concierge/Onboarding. SurveyMonkey mobile app and SurveyMonkey Rewards are the mobile products of SurveyMonkey.
- Qualtrics is a consumer market research SaaS-based platform that offers a single system of record for all experience data, managing customers, products, employees, and brand experiences. The company was founded in 2002 and is based in Utah, United States.
- The Qualtrics Offline Surveys App allows you to download and manage your surveys from the Qualtrics Research Suite.
- The surveys can be stored for offline use and responses can be submitted when an internet connection is available.
- The app has a rating of 3.2 on Google Play and 2.3 star-ratings on iOS App Store.
- Qualtrics Research pricing information and demo is only available upon request; according to experts, Qualtrics offers a free plan that comes with basic features and pricing for the paid version starts at $3,000/year.
- Qualtrics Survey is for users with Qualtrics Research Suite accounts.
- Qualtrics XM is rated 4.3 stars on Google Play and 4.7 stars on iOS App Store.
- The app features role-based dashboards and personalized views of top measures.
- The app offers page-level data filters to find insights quickly and easily.
- Users can get notifications from real-time customer data
- Ability to share a key insight over email or social channels
- The app is available for free but requires Qualtrics customer login.
- Qualtrics XM, like most Qualtrics products, is targeted towards brands and businesses in industries such as retail, healthcare, financial services, travel, B2B, government, media, airlines and automotive sectors.
QUALTRICS FOLLOW UP
- The Qualtrics Follow Up App is a mobile ticketing app. The app is rated 4.2 stars on iOS App Store and 4.4 stars on Google Play.
- Allows provides automatic triggers which enable users to take action at a scale, turning customer feedback into tickets.
- The app allows users to manage, track and respond to tickets.
- The Qualtrics Follow Up app empowers users to track and act on every issue to resolution.
- Qualtrics Follow Up app requires a Qualtrics closed-loop license before logging in. Qualtrics closed loop license price quote and demo is available upon contact.
Qualtrics Follow Up is targeted towards brands and businesses.
- The Qualtrics X4 app helps you get the most out of your X4 experience
- Users can register for breakout sessions, get the latest updates on session times, locations, and speaker details, as well as submit their all-important "Dream Team" requests.
- The X4 app enables users to connect with other attendees, schedule meetings, and share your experience in the app's photo gallery.
- The app is rated 5.0 stars in the iOS App Store and 3.5 stars in Google Play.
- The Qualtrics X4 app is available for free.
- Attendees of the Qualtrics X4 Experience MGMT Summit.
- Qualtrics Concierge/Onboarding app is a tool used for new hires in the onboarding process.
- The app provides access to information about Qualtrics products, leadership, and company.
- It is the app version of the Qualtrics onboarding & new hire survey software.
- The app is available for free download but to use it; users have to request free demo and price quotes from the company.
- Qualtrics Concierge is targeted towards global brands and businesses.
- SurveyMonkey is the world's leading survey platform. The company was founded in 1999 and based in San Mateo, California, with over 700+ employees throughout North America, Europe, and the Asia Pacific.
SURVEYMONKEY MOBILE APP
- The SurveyMonkey app is available on both iOS and Android platforms.
- With the app, users can get real-time updates with push notifications, review feedback and data at their convenience.
- Ability to create, manage surveys and choose from hundreds of expertly written mobile-friendly templates.
- The app features include the ability to use social media, email, or text to send surveys.
- Users can review, filter, and analyze survey results. The app also provides access to advanced analysis features.
- SurveyMonkey app has a 4.1 star-ratings on Google Play Store and 4.6 star-ratings on iOS App Store.
- Users can take surveys based on their personality and interests and also stand a chance to win prizes and charity donations for every survey they take.
- The app is available for free download.
- Users can unlock advanced features through auto-renewal subscriptions which costs $25.99/month or $229.99/year.
- The app is available for individuals and companies.
- SurveyMonkey Rewards allows users to earn credits that can be redeemed for either Amazon Gift Cards or donated to a charity
- Short paid surveys let users earn up to $0.35 in credits per survey.
- Users can pick a charity and redeem their credits for a donation to charity.
- Users can enable location permissions to receive more surveys as well as surveys based on the businesses they visit.
- The app has a 4.3 star-ratings on Google Play Store and 4.6 star-ratings on iOS App Store.
- The app is available for free.
- SurveyMonkey Rewards is only for individuals in the United States.