Insurance Software Competitors Part 1
Sapiens has total funding of $28.3 million, while SAP has total funding of $1.3 billion, to date. The required data of the vendors listed in rows 2 – 6 have been provided in the attached spreadsheet.
- SAP was founded in 1982. It had a revenue of $27.601 billion in 2018.
- Pegasystems was founded in 1983. It had a revenue of $212.546 million in 2018.
- Oracle was founded in 1977. It had a revenue of $697.161 million in 2018.
- Sapiens was founded in 1982. It had a revenue of $289.707 million in 2018.
We could not find the pros and cons of Sapiens' insurance software.
To find the information, we first did a thorough study of the product page to get insights on any unavailable features of the software. We could have used these as cons and the features and functionality as pros. However, the product page focused more on the variety of solutions, rather than actual features and unavailable features.
We next scan searched the reviews of Sapiens' insurance software on various software review websites like Gartner, G2, Capterra, Celent, and TrustRadius. We hoped to triangulate the most commonly mentioned pros and cons in the reviews for our purpose. However, we found the review pages to be empty of any reviews. Therefore, we could not identify the pros and cons.
We next did a press scan on Sapiens' insurance software. We did this in hopes of finding any article mentioning the outstanding feature or flaws, which we could have triangulated into pros and cons. However, we only found a few articles. These articles dealt with companies announcing that they were using Sapiens' insurance software.
We concluded that Sapiens' insurance software's pros and cons are not available in the public domain.
We have used 1 INR = 0.0140557 USD.
- According to Oracle's annual report, its 2018 revenue was INR 49.6 billion.
- Therefore, Oracle's revenue in USD = (INR 49.6 billion)*(0.0140557) = USD 697.161.
We have used 1 EUR = 1.11709 USD.
- According to SAP's annual report, its 2018 revenue was EUR 24.708 billion (or EUR 24,708 million).
- Therefore, SAP's revenue in USD = (EUR 24.708 billion)*(1.11709) = USD 27.601 billion.