Brand and Campaign Messaging - Part 1
For the banks under review, we have completed rows 2-13 of the attached spreadsheet. The information included in the spreadsheet is focused on the brand and campaign messaging of the said banks.
BANKS' BRAND AND CAMPAIGN MESSAGING
- BBVA Compass Bancshares Inc's brand and campaign messaging say "Creating opportunities"
- U.S. Bancorp's campaign message is different from the message of the brand. The brand message says "Banking that's just your style".
- PNC's brand message is "Make Today the Day" and their ad campaigns are the same.
- Citizens Financial Group (Citizens Bank) says "Does your money have a plan?".
- "Count on more" is the brand message for UMB Financial.
- Zions Bancorp NA's brand message is "We Haven’t Forgotten Who Keeps Us in Business".
- Huntington Bank message "We're for People" is the same as its campaign messaging.
- Bank of the West has one message for both its brand and campaign, "The Bank for a Changing World".
- TCF Bank's brand message says "Bank with a team that supports your financial wellness".
- "What's Important: Solutions to Help You Succeed" is the message of the M&T Bank.
- According to Santander Bank, "Respect adds up", which is both their brand and campaign message.
- "Do It Right" is the brand and campaign message for the Ally Bank.
Your research team conducted this review using the websites of each bank. In terms of the ads, iSpot and YouTube were used to locate videos of past or current commercials. We were careful to do a diligent search for recent ads that took place in the last 6 to 12 months. Our findings have been outlined on the attached spreadsheet.