Competitive Landscape of Advertising Tools
- AdvertiseCast, Adswizz, Acast, Art19, Megaphone, and Headgum offer a technology-enabled marketplace.
- AdvertiseCast, Adswizz, Acast, Art19, Megaphone, and Headgum offer ad-insertion tools.
- Midroll, AdvertiseCast, Adswizz, Acast, Art19, Megaphone, Headgum, Ad Results Media, and PodSearchAD feature reporting and analytics capabilities.
A competitive landscape of the assigned companies and their advertising capabilities has been provided in the attached spreadsheet.
- Adswizz's tagline is "We believe in what can be. Not what is."
- Acast's plans for podcast hosting are Starter (free), Influencer ($14.99 a month), Ace ($29.99 a month), and Premium (unspecified).
- Ad Results Media (ARM) positions itself as "the world’s leading audio influencer agency."
To provide the requested information, we leveraged the most reputable sources available in the public domain, including the companies' official websites and social media channels, as well as articles written by investors and industry experts.
For some companies, we were unable to determine a rating for some categories as they do not provide sufficient information on their websites and, after thorough research through press releases, third-party review experts like Capterra, and recent company executives interviews, there was also scarce information found that could help us deliver a confident response.