Market Watchlist Tools - Stocks and Funds - Individual Investors
We located 22 tools that are market watch lists or products that help in tracking stocks and funds used by individual investors. For each, we have provided the name of the tool and a brief description, including whether it is app-based or web-based and who offers the tool, when relevant.
Below you will find our list of 22 market watch tools.
It is worth noting that these tools were located through several compilations of market watch tools for individuals as well as some articles about individual tools. Each employed different methodology to achieve their results, making a method of structuring our list difficult to select. Since no specific type of ranking was requested, we opted to simply include them in the order they were located.
MaRKET WATCH TOOLS
1) Personal Capital Finance: Available as an app for Android, iOS, and Amazon provided by the website Personal Finance.
2) SigFig Wealth Management: This is a mobile app by SigFig that also allows a user to monitor their investments for free.
3) Ticker: Stocks Portfolio Manager: The mobile app from Ticker allows users to manage multiple stock portfolios from one dashboard.
4) Yahoo! Finance: This is the mobile market watch tool from Yahoo. It is free and has an easy to use design.
5) MoneyControl: Available on Android, iOS, and Windows, allows users to track Indian and Global markets.
6) Real-time Stock Tracker +Alert: A stock tracking app designed for iOS.
7) Stock Ratings: Another iOS based stock and investment tracking app.
8) Stock TickerPicker: A highly rated iOS based investment monitoring app.
9) MSN Money: A mobile app from MSN that provides investment tracking and management tools.
10) Jstock Android: A mobile app that provides portfolio and dividend management tools.
11) IIFL: The most downloaded share market app for India. Mobile app only.
12) Schwab Workplace Retirement: A web-based app with several useful features.
13) Google Finance: Google's free tool to track stocks and funds.
14) The Portfolio Tracker: A web-based app from Equitymaster that allows an individual to monitor stocks in India at any time.
15) Equitystat: A web-based app that allows users to track their individual investments.
16) ET Portfolio: A web-based tool provided by the India Times, it offers real time reports and customized alerts.
17) Simplemoney: A web-based app that allows users to track their mutual funds and equities without data entry.
18) NDTV: A web-based tool that offers the ability to build investment summaries and reports.
19) StocksTracker: Web-based stock charts and streaming quotes.
20) Sharesight: Web-based app labeled as a stock portfolio tracker for investors.
21) Capital Market: A web-based app that provides live market news, stock prices, and a portfolio tracker.
22) Bloomberg Markets: A mobile app from Bloomberg, it also offers performance charts that identify leaders and laggers.
In the 22 market watch tools in this list, we included attempted to provide a global selection that included both web-based and mobile apps. They are some of the more popular and widely utilized tools for investors to track their stocks and funds.