Competition Price Tracking CPG/Retail
The top five largest price monitoring companies by revenue are Price f(x), Wiser Solutions, Price2Spy, Competera, and Repricer Express. We have provided the requested details for each of the companies in this research write-up.
- This Munich-based company offers a full suite of solutions for price management solutions and CPQ software for the entire price management process from controlling and setting to realizing pricing strategies.
- According to Competitor Price Monitoring, Price f(x) "mainly serves Large Market & Enterprise level retailers, distributors and manufacturers around the world. Price f(x) solution is suitable for any industry facing the classical but also very specific pricing challenges of commercial organizations of any size and geographical location."
- Price f(x) has different monthly subscription plans starting from $2,495 per month, and are "based on a one-time infrastructure set-up fee followed by monthly subscription fees per application module and month. "
- The subscription model one chooses depends on the chosen modules and the complexity of the request.
- The company's customers include Iron Mountain, Bosch, Flint Group, FUSO, Mercedes Benz, TATA Motors, and Michelin, among others.
- According to Owler, the company has an estimated revenue of $25 million.
- As per Competitor Price Monitoring, some of the competitive advantages that Price f(x) has include ease of use, it's intuitive, and allows rapid deployment of data with high flexibility.
- The company's price monitoring tool also offers an unlimited number of competitors, allows the monitoring of sites with good IT protection, and has advanced price detection.
- Wiser is based in San Francisco and helps retailers and brands levels the retail playing field using their suite of solutions to help in automation of selection, price for profit, and inventory forecast.
- Wiser's typical clients are "Mid and Large -Market & Enterprise level retailers, brands and manufacturers" globally and they include Amazon, Unilever, Backcountry, Belami eCommerce, Clorox, Energizer, GoPro, Hershey's, Lovepop, Pepsi, Sears, among others.
- Wiser has three pricing options; Pro, which costs $699 and monitors up to 15,000 products; Premium+, which costs $1499 and monitors up to 50,000 products; and Enterprise, which is customized to a client's needs and monitors up to one million products.
- According to Competitor Price Monitoring, "WisePricer is one of the few competitive intelligence tools with a set, easy-to-understand pricing model. WisePricer gives you a way to build off pricing information and improve your store’s profitability. Moreover, it easily integrates with all major eCommerce platforms, such as Magento, ChannelAdvisor, Bigcommerce, and others, and it allows you to update pricing in real-time."
- Wiser Solution has an annual revenue of $43 million.
- Price2Spy is based in Serbia and "is a price monitoring, comparison and repricing tool, meant to help eCommerce professionals keep an eye on their competitors, or retailers."
- The company serves businesses of all sizes and assists eCommerce clients "retailers, brands/manufacturers and distributors to monitor, analyze pricing data and optimize their pricing strategy in order to boost sales and revenue, depending on their market strategy."
- Price2Spy's competitive advantage includes B2B price checks, in-cart price capturing and stealth IP monitoring, data entry services, is very simple and intuitive for end-users, can handle any number of sites, and clients can monitor an unlimited number of competitors and products.
- Price2Spy also easily integrates with some of the major eCommerce platforms, allows customers to update pricing in real-time, and enables manual and automatic repricing of products.
- Price2Spy's pricing plans "depend on the number of 'Product URLs' to be monitored within an account and also the feature set required by the user. A large number of price plans ready to cover up any needs and starting from 19.95 USD, up to 999.95 USD (or more, for custom plans)."
- Some of Price2Spy clients include Donna Karan Ney York, Opad, Main Electric, The Music People, Neptune Cigars, among other customers in the US and globally.
- The tool also has a 30-day free trial.
- Price2Spy generated a revenue of $20 million.
- Competera is a Ukraine-based brand protection software, MAP monitoring tool, and price monitoring tool that was founded in 2013 to help clients maximize their profits.
- Competera's clients include global online retailers of all sizes. The company offers retailers, brands, and manufacturers high-technological solutions to build and implement pricing strategies.
- The company's clients include PetFlow, Vision Direct, FSA Store, Maxtool, Panasonic, Jumia, Lego, Vodafone, among others.
- According to an analysis by Competitor Price Monitoring, " Competera is one of the few competitive intelligence tools with easy, quick, transparent integration. Competera gives you market analysis with a focus on margin growth and customer loyalty development. Furthermore, Competera's repricing feature helps online retailers to save time on daily pricing more than 5 times with help of pricing strategy automation of any complexity."
- Competera has various monthly plans starting from $323 per month, depending on the number of products and competitors a customer wants to track and monitor. Customers get a 14-day free trial.
- According to ZoomInfo, Competera's generate annual revenue of $20 million.
- This tool is an Amazon repricing tool "that claims to take into consideration the factors that Amazon uses in selecting the sellers with Buy Box."
- RepricerExpress can be used by all types of sellers, from online retailers to private labels. It boasts of pre-built repricing templates that clients can tweak to their own preferences.
- One competitive advantage the tool has is that it enables clients to compete with different sellers differently. It helps them to implement various strategies for Buy Box sellers, FBA, and MFN to gain a competitive edge.
- According to Lime Proxies, this price monitoring tool "is designed to give you the optimal price by responding quickly on changes such as your competitors running out of stock and increase your prices when it detects that you are most likely to win the sale."
- The repricing tool has a 15-day free trial period, and its monthly pricing is as follows :
- 2,500 listings at £33.15
- 5,000 listings at £41.65
- 10,000 listings at £58.65
- 25,000 listings at £84.15
- 50,000 listings at £143.65
- For more than 50,000 product listings, customers are advised to get in touch with the company.
- RepricerExpress generates annual revenues of $8 million.