Company Profiles - TriNetX
TriNetX was founded in 2013. The company acquired Custodix on April 2, 2019. Gadi Lachman is the Chief Executive Officer of TriNetX. TriNetX is in partnership with Virginia Commonwealth University (VCU) and Carilion Clinic.
The link to the spreadsheet is here.
- Total Funding: $42.5 million
- Received $40,000,000 as a Series D fund from Merck Global Health Innovation Fund on March 13, 2009.
- Received $2,500,000 Convertible Note on February, 29, 2006.
1. Gadi Lachman: Chief Executive Officer
2. Steve Kundrot: Chief Technology Officer
3. Brian Flaherty: Chief Commercial Officer
4. Manfred Stapff: Chief Medical Officer
Key Technical Employees
1. Steve Kundrot: Chief Technology Officer
2. Steve Lethbridge: Senior Vice President, Global Data Networks
3. Brecht Claerhout: Senior Vice President/Managing Director, Europe
Partnerships, Mergers, & Acquisitions
- They have partnership with Virginia Commonwealth University (VCU) and Carilion Clinic.
- There are no mergers, however, the company acquired Custodix on April 2, 2019, and the amount has not been disclosed.
- Their target market/customers are healthcare organizations, biopharmaceutical companies, and contract research organizations (CROs).
- The company operates in Australia, Brazil, Bulgaria, Estonia, Germany, Hungary, India, Israel, Italy, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, the United Kingdom, and the United States.
Types of Data Held
- Clinical facts from hundreds of healthcare organizations.
- Deep specialty data for cardiovascular and oncology.
- Medical claims, pharmacy claims, and EMR.
- Different clinical data such as demographics, diagnoses, procedures, vitals, medications, labs, patient location, tumor registry, genomics, facts extracted from physician notes, and other unstructured data.
Amount of Data Held/number of Patients
- Longitudinal clinical and claims data representing over 300 million patients.
Data Storage Methods
- Cloud Platform powered by Snowflake Computing, the only data warehouse built for the cloud.
Types of Medical Centers
- Hospitals, primary care, and specialty treatment providers.
Agreements with Medical Centers
- Data agreements: TriNetX platform is HIPAA and GDPR compliant.
- Some of the key customers are Boston Children’s Hospital, Pfizer, and ICON.