Company Profiles: Evidation Health 1
Evidation Health is a new kind of health and measurement company, providing the largest most innovative biopharma and health care companies the technology required to understand how everyday behavior and health interact. It was founded in 2012 in San Mateo, California, United States and its major products are data platform and studies. The requested information has been entered into column F, rows 3 to 10 in the attached spreadsheet.
EVIDATION COMPANY PROFILE
- Evidation Health has received a total funding of $65 million since Aug 1, 2012.
- The funding status of the company is known as "Late Stage Funding". The last funding was "Series C Funding", raising $30 million.
- The CEO of Evidation is Deborah Kipatrick.
- Kipatrick is also a Member of Directors at The Task Force For Global Health, Co-founder of MedteVision Conference, and a Director at MedtechWomen. She has a PhD in Mechanical Engineering, Bioengineering focus, a Masters in Mechanical engineering, and a degree in Engineering Science and Mechanics all from Geogia Institute of Technology.
- The Co-founder and the President of Evidation is Christine Lemke.
- Lemke is also a Co-founder and Chief Operating Officer at Sense Networks, Inc, a partner at Ensemble Labs, a consultant at XBOX Hardware Organization, Microsoft, and Co-founder and investor of Channel Velocity. She has a BA in Business, Finance, and Entrepreneurship from the University of Washington, Seattle.
KEY TECHNICAL EMPLOYEES
- The Chief Architect at Evidation Health is Alessio Signorini.
- Signorini was also a Co-founder of the following companies: Evidation Health, The Activity Exchange, Spyrite.it, and IMRSV. He was a Director at the following companies: OneRiot and Ask.com, and Transportation Manager at Club Mediterrannee. He has a PhD in Artificial Intelligence/Epidemiology from the University of Iowa.
- The Chief Data Scientist at Evidation Health is Luca Foschini.
- Foschini is also a Co-founder of Evidation Health. He was a Visiting Research Scientist at Google, UC Santa Barbara, and ETH Zurich, and a Software Engineer at Ask.com. He has a PhD in Computer Science and a Masters in Computer Security, from UC Santa Barbara University.
PARTNERSHIP, MERGERS, AND ACQUISITIONS
- In December 2018, Lilly and Evidation Health partnered to analyze data from smartphones and connected sensors.
- In August 2018, Evidation Health and Tidepool partnered to use the data generated every day by people with diabetes to improve clinical outcomes.
- In March 2015, GE Ventures and Stanford Health Care merged up to create Evidation Health.
- In March 2015, Evidation Health merged with wellness engagement platform company, The Activity Exchange.
- Evidation Health's target customers are statisticians and data scientists at life sciences and health care companies.
- Evidation Health operates in the United States.