Company Profiles: TrialTrove 1
Trialtrove, the pharma intelligence company which was founded in 2002 offers clinical trial data & intelligence for top pharma companies and contract research organizations across various countries such as the US, UK, Australia, Japan, and Europe. The company profile data of TrialTrove has been provided in column C, rows 3-11 of the attached spreadsheet.
COMPANY PROFILE HIGHLIGHTS
- TrialTrove's top leadership includes Stephen A. Carter (CEO of Informa PLC), Charlie McCurdy (CEO of Informa Markets), and Andrew Mullins (CEO of Informa Connects).
- Sarah Cottrell (CTO of Informa) and Simon Hollins (Chief Information Officer of Informa) are some top technical employees of the company.
- Informa acquired UBM Plc in January 2018 for £3.9 billion. The company also bought Dove medical press in September 2017 for an undisclosed amount, Boatquest in March 2017 for $106 million and Show Management for an undisclosed amount in March 2017.
- TrialTrove present in the United States, United Kingdom, Australia, Japan, and Europe.
- Trialtrove offers clinical trial data and intelligence.
Initially, our research team leveraged the company's website, LinkedIn pages, employee LinkedIn profiles, third-party databases (like CB insights, Crunchbase, ZoomInfo, Craft.co, and Pitchbook), and news websites (like Street Insider, Exhibition News, Vilniustechmap, and others). We were able to find all the information requested except for the details on M&A and funding history of the company. We were able to locate a list of acquisitions and recent Partnerships of Citeline and Informa as there are no specific details on TrialTrove.
Later, the team deep dived into reports and publications of Citeline, PharmaIntelligence, and Informa to excavate the company's history. We could locate most the information on "client-related" news of Funding and merger details but nothing specific to TrialTrove, Citeline or Informa was available.
As a last resort, we searched for information on Funding and merger details in companies which fund Clinical trials or the competitors of Informa and Citeline (such as Welcome, Cochrane, Healthtalk, Intuitive, Global data, Evaluate, and Infinata) to find the funding and merger details of TrialTrove/ Citeline. The research team could locate most of the information on partnership rather than merger and funding history. Hence, we concluded that the information on funding and merger details of TrialTrove, Citeline, and Informa is not available in the public domain. All the other information related to TrialTrove is available in the attached spreadsheet.