German Insuratech Companies: Rows 5-9
The required information have been provided in rows 5-9 of the attached spreadsheet. Only Bi: sure and Bsurance have received funding. Bi: sure, BrokingX, and Dionera/simplr have not created LinkedIn accounts.
- BANKSapi was founded in 2016.
- The company utilizes artificial intelligence to help its clients analyze the financial DNA of their customers.
- It has analyzed over 1.1 million accounts to date.
- The clients of BANKSapi include banks, insurance firms, fintech firms, and roboadvisors.
- The company charges its clients from €0.17 per user/month onward.
- BANKSapi falls under the software industry vertical.
- The company’s headquarters is located in Munich, Bayern, Germany.
- BANKSapi has not received any funding.
- Bi: sure was founded in 2017.
- It is a one-stop, digital platform for commercial insurance.
- The company offers services such as “research, comparison, bidding, consulting, and application submission.”
- The customers of Bi: sure include doctors, accountants, artisans, and others.
- Ulf Papke is the founder and CEO of the company.
- Bi: sure falls under the insurance industry vertical.
- The company’s headquarters is located in Münster, Nordrhein-Westfalen, Germany.
- Bi: sures’ latest funding round was a seed round closed in 2017.
- eXulting is the parent company of BrokingX.
- The company was founded in 2011.
- BrokingX is a digital platform for commercial insurance.
- It offers services such as rate calculating, tendering, and placements.
- BrokingX targets insurance brokers only.
- Christian Wiemann is the founder of eXulting/BrokingX.
- BrokingX falls under the insurance industry vertical.
- The company’s headquarters is located in Fasanenfeld, Siegburg, Germany.
- BrokingX has not received any funding.
- Bsurance was founded in 2017.
- The company offers digital insurance solutions.
- Its cloud-based digital platform issues insurance policies in real-time and handles billing and claims.
- The company’s insurance partners include Munich RE, Uniqa, AXA, and Allianz.
- Lorenz Graeff is the co-founder and CEO of Bsurance.
- Bsurance falls under the software industry vertical.
- The company’s headquarters is located in Vienna, Wien, Austria.
- Bsurance’s latest funding round was a Series A round closed in 2019.
- Dionera is the developer of the InsurTech app Simplr.
- The company was founded in 2013.
- Simplr can be accessed via iOS devices, Android devices, and the website.
- It is a digital insurance broker that allows users to access documents, manage contracts, report damages, and update their data.
- Hannes Healing Koetter is the CEO of Dionera.
- Dionera falls under the software industry vertical.
- The company’s headquarters is located in Stresemannstraße, Berlin, Germany.
- Dionera has not received any funding.