Company Overview - ThreeSixty Group
ThreeSixty Group, formerly known as Merch Source, is a consumer goods company that provides a variety of products to retailers around the world through its many subsidiaries. Some prominent subsidiaries include FAO Schwarz and The Sharper Image. Adam Gromfin is the current President of the company, Ray Wysocki is a partner at Merch Source, David Niggli is Chief Merchandising Officer for FAO Schwarz and Janet Keane is Director of Licensing for FAO Schwarz. The details of our findings are outlined below.
- ThreeSixty Group is a consumer goods company that has a diverse set of subsidiaries that produce many products, including toys, electronics, home decor, and pet products among others.
- ThreeSixty Group was originally called Merch Source. ThreeSixty Group and Merch Source are often used interchangeably, such as on President Adam Gromfin's LinkedIn profile, but Merch Source is officially listed as a subsidiary of ThreeSixty Group.
- The company is headquartered in Kowloon Bay, Hong Kong and was founded in 2001.
- ThreeSixty Group has over 20 subsidiaries, including FAO Schwarz, The Sharper Image and Discovery brands.
- ThreeSixty Group sells products from its portfolio of brands to over 70,000 retailers worldwide.
- ThreeSixty has completed three acquisitions. The company acquired FAO Schwarz on October 4, 2016, The Sharper Image on December 30, 2016, and Vornado Air on May 7, 2018.
- In 2018, under the branding of The Sharper Image, ThreeSixty Group launched product contracts with Allstar Products Group, Conair Corporation, Mystic Apparel and Aerus L.L.C. Products developed under these contracts include hair care, beauty and wellness products, home goods, electronics and pet products.
- Adam Gromfin is currently the President of ThreeSixty Group, a position he has held since January 2015.
- Adam was previously the General Counsel for ThreeSixty Group from May 2008 to December 2014.
- Prior to coming to ThreeSixty Group, Adam was an Attorney for Heller Ehrman LLP from October 2003 to May 2008.
- While Adam Gromfin's email address is email@example.com.
- Ray Wysocki is currently a Partner at Merch Source, a position he has held since May 2003.
- Ray only lists one other job experience, Sales at SRC, with no dates listed. It is unclear what company this refers to.
- A verified email address for Ray Wysocki could not be located. However, based on standard conventions for Merch Source company email addresses, it is possible his email address is firstname.lastname@example.org.
- David Niggli is currently Chief Merchandising Officer for FAO Schwarz, a position he has held since August 2017.
- David previously served as President of Chasing Fireflies from November 2013 to Sep 2016.
- His other previous work experience includes work as an independent Development Advisor and Consultant, Chief Merchandising Officer for Totsy and President and Chief Marketing Officer for FAO Schwarz before it was acquired by ThreeSixty.
- David Niggli's professional email address could not be located. However, a personal email address was identified, which is email@example.com.
- Janet Keane is currently Director of Licensing at FAO Schwarz, a position she has held since April 2017.
- Janet previously served as Licensing Director for Freemantle Media from May 2015 to April 2017.
- Her other previous work experience includes Manager of Licensing and Senior Manager of Licensing for Mattel, Manager of Licensing and Senior Manager of Licensing for HIT Entertainment and Marketing Manager for 4Kids Entertainment.
- A verified email address for Janet Keane could not be located. However, based on standard conventions for FAO Schwarz company email addresses, it is possible her email address is firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
In order to provide a company overview for ThreeSixty Group, our research team reviewed the company's LinkedIn profile, business profiles on pages like Crunchbase, Hoovers and Bloomberg, and news stories and press releases on the company and its subsidiaries. We then reviewed the LinkedIn profiles of the listed executives to identify their current and former professional roles. No person by the name of Ray Wasaki that is associated with ThreeSixty or any of its subsidiaries was found. However, we found the profile or Ray Wysocki, who is currently a partner with Merch Source and has been since 2003. Due to the similarity of the names and the lack of any information to indicate there is anyone by the name of Ray Wasaki associated with ThreeSixty, we assumed that Ray Wysocki was the target executive and provided information on him instead. We searched for the executives email addresses using LinkedIn, the company websites of the subsidiaries they are associated with and email finder sites such as Rocket Reach, Hunter.io and ZoomInfo. The only verified email address found was for Adam Gromfin. For the other three executives, we provided the verified personal email address or likely professional email address that was identified in our search. Because the info available on Rocket Reach requires login, we provided screenshots of the information pulled from this source in a Google Document.