S.E.C. Accessories - Company Overview
S.E.C. Accessories operates two factories in China and Cambodia with sales offices in the Asia region- Hong Kong, Indonesia, Shanghai, Cambodia, Europe, and the United States.
S.E.C. Accessories - Locations Served
- The company operates two factories located in China and Cambodia.
- Also, it has sales offices in the Asia region- Hong Kong, Indonesia, Shanghai, Cambodia, Holland, Turkey, Italy, and the United States.
- S.E.C. Accessories manufacture heat transfer products, which are categorized into three categories, namely sports, fashion, and sustainability products.
- In all, the company offers 71 apparel products, which include 3D flock transfer, active sun transfer, animated transfer, chameleon transfer, coffer ink transfer, concrete transfer, digital-litho transfer, and F3 transfer.
- Besides producing good quality heat transfer products, S.E.C. Accessories also provide "professional technical supports on the application of heat transfers."
Organization and Ownership Structure
- After an exhaustive search through the company's website, business directory sources such as Alibaba.com, ZoomInfo, Trade Easy, and Export Hub, and media publications and articles about S.E.C. Accessories, we were unable to obtain any useful data about the company's organizational and ownership structure.
- In-depth research revealed that S.E.C. Accessories is a privately held company and are under no obligation to publish its finances for public consumption.
- We were able to identify some of the company's top-level executives such as;
- S.E.C. Accessories target consumers in the global garment accessories manufacturing industry. Its market is spread throughout the globe with significant stakes in the Asia region, Europe, and the United States.
- As industry leaders, S.E.C. Accessories is geared towards bringing "innovative new products, finishes, and techniques to the garment industry and creating brand value.
- The company has a 5S certificate and applies eco-friendly strategies during production.
- Also, it has a professional technical team that helps with the provision of technical supports to garment factories.
- S.E.C. Accessories is focusing on low environmental impact through the use of recycled materials and foods in the heat transfer product.
- S.E.C. Accessories claim to have a great and experienced research & development team that helps with heat transfer innovation. The company suggests that it launches a new product annually.
- It has advanced machinery which can support large production capacity to meet up with global customer demands.
- The company suggests that it has the most hi-tech auto and semi-auto machines to match-up production at a fast pace.
- Other competitive advantages of the company include well-trained professional technical support team, collaboration with global brands, and quick response to customers.
Recent innovative investments
- In 2019, S.E.C. Accessories opened a new one-hectare production facility in Phnom Penh, Cambodia.
- According to the company, the new facility will be focused on an innovative concept, strategic capacity, fast production, and combination concepts.
Mergers & acquisitions
- Having searched through the company's website, business directory sources such as Alibaba.com, ZoomInfo, Trade Easy, and Export Hub, and media publications and articles about S.E.C. Accessories, we were unable to identify any merger/acquisition undergone by S.E.C. Accessories within the past five years.
- The company only noted that it has continued to expand over the years by setting up factories in China and Cambodia to increase mass production towards serving global and local brands.
- It also noted that its network is growing rapidly worldwide.
- The company recently announced via its Facebook channel that Nike chose its "Yoga Film Transfer to apply on the U.S.A. national athletic team uniforms."