Surwayne list -healthcare
Some companies in healthcare that would benefit from Surwayne's software include Edward-Elmhurst Health, Boca Raton Regional Hospital, Northwestern Memorial Hospital, and Advocate Health Care. Other companies in healthcare that would benefit from Surwayne's software include the Baylor Jack and Jane Hamilton Heart and Vascular Hospital, Beaumont Health, Cleveland Clinic, and Kootenai Health (Coeur d'Alene, Idaho).
- The website of Edward-Elmhurst Health is accessible via this link.
- Edward-Elmhurst Health is a healthcare service provider that offers primary care, pregnancy & baby care, orthopedics, emergency care, heart & vascular care, neurosciences, behavioral health services, among other medical services. The phone numbers that offer access to Edward-Elmhurst Health include 630-305-5027, 331-221-1000, 630-527-3000, and the email through which the system director (planning) is accessible is Runge@EEHealth.org.
- A recent Naperville Community Television (NCTV17) publication revealed that Edward Hospital was the first in the Chicagoland area to utilize a new CPR training machine for interactive simulation purposes and the training of its staff. The device/machine is used to obtain "live feedback on the technique" of an employee/user to guide them towards improvement. Edward-Elmhurst Health requires all staff to take, and skills test on the machine at least once in every three months to stay skillful.
- The nation-wide cardiac arrest survival rate is about 24%, while Edward Hospital's survival rate is higher at 42%, as management hopes continuous practice on the CPR training machine will raise it further. Edward-Elmhurst Health has 37 reviews from employees available on Glassdoor (out of over 5000 staff members), the company is rated 3.4-star on a scale of 5. This rating reflects the satisfaction from workplace interactions and engagements; reviewers agree that the health facility provides adequate guidance aimed to improve an employee.
Boca Raton Regional Hospital
- The website of Boca Raton Regional Hospital is accessible via this link.
- Boca Raton Regional Hospital is a non-profit, academic/advanced tertiary medical facility with 400 beds, over 2,800 employees as well as over 800 primary and specialty physicians as employees. The hospital operates a leading facility in the provision of oncology care services, cardiovascular care, women's health, orthopedics, neurosciences, and emergency medical services. The senior communications specialist (Marlene Moni), is accessible through the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org, and the following phone numbers: 561.955.5627
(office line) and 954.684.7157 (cell phone).
- Boca Raton Regional Hospital provides quality educational training/programming services to its physicians, staff members as well as the community and offers several classes, lectures as well as events year-round, designed to enhance their training, educational and wellness needs. Interested members give their feedback by choosing a date from available links a calendar/events then registering for a class. A South Palm Beach County media publication (BocaNewsNow) recently published that
- Based on employee workplace engagement, interactions, and other benefits, Boca Raton Regional Hospital, about 92 staff of the health facility, recently rated it with a cumulative 3.4-star rating on a scale of 5 on Glassdoor. Several staff members commend the communication flow that occurs with departments in the workplace. About 170 employees have collectively rated Boca Raton Regional Hospital 3.6 on a scale of 5; an employee that rated the facility 5-star reveals that it provides a "satisfying work environment" as well as excellent support and collaboration among professionals for the best results.
Northwestern Memorial Hospital
- The website of Northwestern Memorial Hospital is accessible via this link.
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital has an academic medical center within downtown Chicago and boasts of four hospitals rated among "America's Best" by U.S. News & World Report of 2019 to 2020. The hospital is reachable via the following numbers 312.926.2000, 630.933.1600, 847.234.5600, 630.208.3000, and 815.756.1521. Karl Bilimoria, of the division of surgical oncology, Northwestern Memorial Hospital, is accessible through the following email address: email@example.com.
- Northwestern Medicine (Northwestern Memorial HealthCare/Hospital) provides safety and educational programs to assist its employees in staying safer and making their workplace more productive. Ergonomic workplace reviews using workstation assessments (feedback collection) often get conducted to help lower the risk of injury as well as to improve productivity.
- Based on employee opinion scores/surveys, a Beckers hospital review publication rates Northwestern Medicine (Northwestern Memorial HealthCare/Hospital) as having one among the top places to get employed within the healthcare industry. The facility promotes continuing education of employees, professional excellence using myHR Learn, and an online forum used for "goal-setting, coaching, and feedback." About 825 employees collectively rate the workplace engagement setting and related benefits with 3.7 stars on a scale of 5; about 52 of the reviews state that the hospital is a "good benefits learning hospital."
Advocate Health Care
- The website of Advocate Health Care is accessible via this link.
- Advocate Health Care is a national leader when it comes to heart outcomes, and is pioneering most advanced programs as well as technology. It has about 350 specialists that perform over 20,000 heart procedures every year. The hospital is accessible through telephone on 888-847-633.
- Advocate Health Care has about 35,000 associates, made up of 11,000 nurses, and approximately 6,300 affiliated physicians; it is rated among the "top 10 health system for diversity." The employee-centered programs of the health facility include free wellness initiatives such as "online health assessments, screenings," among other offers.
- According to Glassdoor, based on 433 employee reviews, Advocate Health Care has a 3.7-star rating on a scale of 5 displaying the level of engagement and workplace-related benefits.
Baylor Jack and Jane Hamilton Heart and Vascular Hospital
- The website of Baylor Jack and Jane Hamilton Heart and Vascular Hospital is accessible via this link.
- The Baylor Jack and Jane Hamilton Heart and Vascular Hospital is also known as Baylor Scott & White Heart and Vascular Hospital and is a "patient-centered facility." It has cardiac catheterization laboratories, electrophysiology laboratories, surgical suites, and a cardiac rehabilitation center. The hospital management (administration office) is accessible via this telephone number 214.820.0695.
- Baylor Jack and Jane Hamilton Heart & Vascular Hospital has a high employee engagement rate. According to its most recent employee engagement survey, the health facility has an overall employee engagement score of 89%. Its employees get awards of up to $600 based on their measured "performance and work status."
- The website of Beaumont Health
is accessible via this link.
is a healthcare services provider covering spine surgery, neurosurgery, among other services. It relies on independent third-party reviews from verified patients to rate the services of its doctors/physicians using their online reviews and ratings as feedback.
- According to Beckers Hospital Review (a leading hospital magazine), Beaumont surveys its employees frequently and using channels that allow "employees to share their opinions" (feedback) relative to their workplace. Beaumont has designed a new benefits program and considers employee feedback when creating new retirement as well as benefit packages.
- About 779 employees have rated Beaumont Health with 3.1 stars on a scale of 5 to indicate their level of satisfaction based on workplace engagements and related benefits.
- The website of Cleveland Clinic
is accessible via this link.
- Cleveland Clinic
is a medical facility with 51,000 employees, 3,584 physicians, and scientists, and accommodates about 7.14 million visits each year. Cleveland Clinic
features learning resources for doctors on its website relevant to their education, research, and development. The clinic is accessible via phone using 800.223.2273 or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Beckers Hospital Review reveals that Cleveland Clinic provides leadership training opportunities, in-house education programs as well as tuition reimbursement for the career advancement of its employees. Based on feedback obtained, the clinic offers rewards and benefits to its employees. About 1596 employees have rated Cleveland Clinic
with a cumulative 3.7-star rating on a scale of 5 based on workspace engagements and benefits.
- Several employees agree that Cleveland Clinic is a "great place to work" and provides several opportunities for staff members to grow their knowledge.
Kootenai Health, Idaho
- The website of Kootenai Health, Idaho, is accessible via this link.
- Kootenai Health (Coeur d'Alene, Idaho)
is an award-winning cancer care/treatment center. The health center is accessible through telephone using (208) 625-4000 and the email address: email@example.com. Its human resource phone number is (208) 625-4620, while its education & organizational development department is accessible using the following phone number: (208) 625-6050.
- Kootenai Health provides cutting-edge equipment and comprehensive support to its staff members who have rated it 3.8 on a scale of 5 by 21 reviewers.
- A Beckers Hospital Review publication reveals that professional development is a vital tenet for Kootenai's staff, which provides "internal training programs." Kootenai Health emerged as a Gallup Great Workplace in 2017.
MetroHealth System (Cleveland)
- The website of MetroHealth System (Cleveland) is accessible via this link.
- MetroHealth is health systems with a staff strength of 7,700 and provides care across four hospitals, four emergency departments, and over 20 health centers, as well as 40 additional sites spread across Northeast Ohio. Larraine Presley, & Shoi Smith, are staff members
of MetroHealth System and are available by telephone numbers (216) 778-8927 or (216) 778-8854, and email addresses: LPresley@metrohealth.org & firstname.lastname@example.org respectively.
- About 198 employees rate MetroHealth System with 4.3 stars on a scale of 5. This rating indicates their level of satisfaction with the workplace, workplace interactions, and other benefits. Several employees agree that it is the "best workplace ever."
- The health system provides tuition reimbursement, as well as a deferred compensation plan; it offers an employee assistance program and well-discounted travel services. The health system commits itself to diversity and is a "14-time winner of the Employers Resource Council" Northcoast 99 award for best places to work within Northeast Ohio.
Several resources, such as organizational websites, net opinion scores, and survey reports, among other resources, have been consulted to uncover companies in the healthcare sector that have shown they value employee engagement. Employee survey responses, benefits, on the job training, and other workplace benefits are in the study.