An overview of 4RF, including the year founded, facilities, and an estimated revenue have been provided in row 6 of the attached spreadsheet. Any data that needed further explanation, or was not found publicly, has been explained below.
- According to 4RF Limited's LinkedIn page, the company has between 51 and 200 employees. No more specific information on the current number of employees was found on the company website. There was a job description that indicated the company had 80 employees, but it was from 2014.
- Zoom Info estimates there are 145 employees at the company. This has been included in the spreadsheet.
- According to the 2019 financial report filed with the Companies Office is New Zealand, the company had NZ$25,140,000 (US$15.5 million) in receipts from customers for the year ending March 31, 2019.
- However, the CEO states in his letter attached to the reporting that sales had reached NZ$36 million (US$22.1 million). This letter was written in February 2020 and it is possible the CEO is referring to more recent sales than those reported in the 2019 report.
- The figure provided in the spreadsheet is the $25 million figure (converted to US$), as that is the audited figure in the annual report.
- For the Australia office, only a mailing address was found. A search was made of phone listings, the company website, a press release on the launch of the subsidiary, and the Australian Business Registry, but no information on the physical location of the facility was found.
Area of Facilities
- There was no publicly available information on the square footage for any of the 4RF facilities. As described in the 4RF USA report, the U.S. facility is in a multi-use building, and there was no data to determine what portion is used by 4RF.
- For the New Zealand facility, we conducted a thorough search of the company website with no success. This may be partially due to the fact that the website does not appear to be regularly updated. For example, the Australia page mentions they just established the Australian office, but that office was established in 2012.
- We also attempted to check realtor sites to see if there was any publicly available data on the size of the facility, but searches of QV.co.nz and One Roof, among others, did not uncover any information on square footage.
- For Australia, since we were unable to determine the physical location of the facility, and since the company did not report on the size of their facility in the country, we were not able to find the data on square footage.
- Finally, for the UK facility, we were unable to locate a website page or LinkedIn page specific to that location. Therefore, our strategy to find the square footage was to look for information that may have been provided by realtors for the address, but this was not successful.