Company Employee Analysis 1
BenevolentAI has its headquarters located in London, UK. The company has an estimate of 51-200 employees, with 109 employees in London and 27 in New York. Detailed information has been entered into the attached spreadsheet. Pictures of the BenevolentAI offices are located within this google document.
- BenevolentAI has its headquarters in London, UK. Additionally, the company also has offices in Cambridge, UK, and New York, US.
- BenevolentAI has an estimate of 51-200 employees. According to the company's LinkedIn profile, 109 employees are in London Uk, 33 in Cambridge UK, and 27 are in New York.
- The company's headquarters in London consists of different types of employees, such as software engineers, marketing managers, SVP of product development, SVP of people, the executive director, machine learning engineers, and senior product managers.
- In Cambridge, employees consist of project managers and leaders, directors, and IT managers, while the major set of employees in the US includes engineers, scientists, and development officers.
- BenevolentAI currently has 11 job openings. In 2019, the company grew its employee count by 11%.
- Mulvany is the executive chairman of the BenevolentAI company.
- Joanna Shields is the chief executive officer of the BenevolentAI company.
- Jackie Hunter is the CE, clinical and strategic partnerships.
- Ivan Griffin is the co-founder and SVP of partnerships.
- Michael Brennan occupies the position of the head of corporate development.
- Alix Lacoste is the vice president of data science.
- Dylan Curley is the SVP of product development.
- Anne Phelan occupies the position of the chief scientific officer.
- Ben Medlock is currently the chief technology officer.
- Bruce Campbell is the scientific advisor.
- Catherine Tucker is the vice president of business development.
- Daniel Neil is the vice president of artificial intelligence.
To carry out this research, we started by searching through the company's website, LinkedIn profile, social media platforms, and trusted media sites. Through this method, we were able to identify most of the information needed. Information on geographical growth and geographical expansion was unavailable.
The research team got creative and decided to search through the companies annual report; we were hoping to identify any mention or indicator of geographical growth or expansion within the next 3 years. This search method proved abortive because BenevolentAI is a private company, and it is under no obligation to publish its annual reports.
Finally, the research team searched through the company's publications, official blog site, industry news/articles, news sites, and publications. This search method proved abortive as well.