Company Contacts - Part One
Jennifer Saenz is Senior Vice President and Chief Marketing Officer at Frito-Lay. AnneMarie Suarez-Davis is the Vice President of Marketing at Kellogg's. The requested information has been compiled in Salty Snacks tab of the attached spreadsheet. A brief overview of the findings can be found below:
- Ripple Brand Collective produces chocolates and snacks under the brand name of barkTHINS. Ripple Brand Collective was acquired by The Hershey Company in 2016.
- Michael Parisi is the SVP Marketing and West Division Sales at barkTHINS. He can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- According to the official website, LinkedIn profile, and the latest annual report of Blue Diamond Growers does not have a president or a VP of marketing. Instead, the company has a Global Head of Marketing and Director of Marketing as senior marketing executives.
- Michael Burdeny is the Global Head of Marketing at Blue Diamond Growers. He can be reached at email@example.com.
- Annie's Homegrown partnered with General Mills in 2014. Steve Rogers is VP Marketing at General Mills. He can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We were unable to identify the marketing executive with the exact title of president or VP marketing for Blue Diamond Growers. This is because the company does not seem to have a president or VP of marketing. Instead, this company has the head of marketing and marketing director as senior marketing executives. Hence, we have provided details on the Global Head of Marketing for Blue Diamond Growers. For smaller companies having less than 50 employees, including Big Fork Brands, Boyd Specialties LLC, and Field Trip, we have provided contact details for their CEO.
We were able to find the names titles, and emails of the identified executives using Hunter, Voila Norbert, SignalHire, and Adapt.io. However, these websites were unable to uncover the direct phone numbers for any of the identified contacts. In an attempt to find the phone numbers of the identified contacts, we scoured through the company websites, however, this information was not available on the official websites. We then looked for the direct phone numbers in the company's annual reports, if they had published any. However, this approach was not helpful either. We also looked at each of the identified contact's LinkedIn profile hoping to find their phone numbers but weren't successful.
We then turned to company/employee profile websites such as Crunchbase, ZoomInfo, SignalHire, RocketReach, among others but these websites didn't provide phone numbers of the identified contacts in their free trials and we were able to find the direct phone numbers for only three of the identified contacts. As a last resort, we ran a general web scan hoping to uncover the phone numbers of the remaining executives from press releases, blog posts, etc. However, due to privacy reasons, this information was not publicly available. Hence, we have provided phone numbers for the companies instead.