Company Overviews 1
BenevolentAI operates as a biotechnology company and the company's areas of specialties include Artificial Intelligence, drug development, machine learning, among others. The research team has provided detailed information regarding BenevolentAI, Bombora, and Cheetah Digital in the attached spreadsheet (rows 3-18, columns C-E). Below is an overview of the findings.
Summary of findings
- BenevolentAI utilizes artificial intelligence and computational medicine technologies to discover and develop drugs for the effective management of various diseases.
- BenevolentAI estimated annual revenue is $47 million.
- Bombora is one of the leading providers of Intent data for B2B sales and marketing. This company utilizes advanced data science and machine learning to measure content consumption by businesses across the B2B web.
- Bombora estimated annual revenue is $39 million.
- Cheetah Digital helps to provide software solutions for data control, campaign management, insights, and connectivity, among others.
- Cheetah Digital estimated annual revenue is $510 million.
To identify the required information, we searched through the websites of the provided companies (BenevolentAI, Bombora, and Cheetah Digital), profiling databases, press releases, annual reports, media publications, and social media pages. Here, we were able to retrieve all the required information regarding BenevolentAI and some relevant data concerning Bombora, and Cheetah Digital.
After exploring through the above-mentioned databases, we were able to identify one investor each for Bombora, and Cheetah Digital. Also, we could not retrieve related data regarding Bombora, and Cheetah Digital's charity works. Furthermore, the research team could not identify information regarding Cheetah Digital's funding following a thorough search of the company's website, profiling databases, press releases, annual reports, media publications, and social media pages. We concluded that the inability to retrieve some required information was as a result of the lack of publication of such information on public data. All the provided companies are privately-held and they are not obligated to publish their companies' mode of operations on public data.
Concerning each company's top competitors, we selected companies with similar products and high revenue as the top competitors, and we were able to identify each company's business life-cycle stage after thorough analyses of the companies' websites, press releases, and media publications.