Company Overview - Fivera Foods (Ekoa Brands)
Fivera Foods is Ekoa Brands' manufacturing company. The brand is the American arm of Grupo Cicopal (Cicopal Group). Ekoa Brands is a privately-held company that was created with simple ingredients and flavors - such as pineapples, dates, mango, and coconut.
History & Current State
- Ekoa Brands is a subsidiary of Grupo Cicopal (Cicopal Group). The name was inspired by the words "Ecology" and "Oikos" - which means house in Greek.
- The company was founded with the idea that simple ingredients and flavors make consumers feel at home. It is a line of healthy fruit bars.
- The brand's products include ingredients that are vegan, gluten free, lactose free, soy free, sugar free, and free of preservatives.
- These ingredients do not have any artificial coloring and flavoring. They are also made with free fruits.
- Ekoa claims its bars are the "perfect healthy, low calorie and tasty snack for anytime, anywhere."
Locations & Agency of Record
- Ekoa Brands has only one location. It is headquartered in Tampa, Florida.
- The brand has not mentioned its agency of record; neither has its parent company, Grupo Cicopal.
Financial Data & Products
- Ekoa Brands is a privately-held company that does not offer its financial data to the public.
- The company's natural dried fruit bar comes in four flavors. They include coconut, pure banana, pure mango, and pure pineapple. Each costs $21.99.
There was no website available for Fivera Foods on the public domain. The company's profile was also not found on databases like Crunchbase and Bloomberg; neither was the company featured in any publication. Fivera Foods does not have any social media account as well. As a result, there was no resource that we could use to get the requested data on the company. Further research revealed that it is Ekoa Brands' manufacturing company - both are subsidiaries of Grupo Cicopal (Cicopal Group). Since more information was available on Ekoa Brands, we decided to focus on this company.
Ekoa Brand's official website was helpful in findings most of the requested information. However, its agency of record or financial data was not offered on its website. Instead, it only provided qualitative information on produces annually. We tried looking for annual reports released by the company but the company is still privately-held and does not offer this information to the public.
Our next strategy involved perusing Brazilian publications, including Exame and Época Negócios. While an overview of Ekoa Brands was offered by these publications, there was nothing found on the company's agency of record and financials - revenue, profits, and so on.
As a last resort, we reviewed data intelligence platforms like Hoovers and Craft for Ekoa Brand's revenue, but the company did not have a profile on either database. For its agency of record, we used databases like Effie to find any case studies of Ekoa Brand by a possible agency of record. This, too, was a dead end. We also examined Ekoa Brands recent video ads. Sometimes, companies credit the marketing agencies they work with, in these video ads. Again, none of these ads referenced an agency of record.