US Room Booking Software Products
Three additional easy-to-use room booking software products in the US are Condeco, Teem, and EMS Enterprise Workplace Management. A slide containing examples of their user interface is contained in the attached slide.
- A website link to Condeco is provided herein.
- Condeco helps employees to easily match their schedules to the spaces they need.
- From desks and meeting rooms to breakout zones and parking spaces, users can empower their team to work wherever and however they are most productive.
- Its features include a better workplace experience, greater booking certainty, easier space management, and stronger planning.
- Condeco claims to be the easiest way to schedule workspaces, giving employees multiple ways and platforms from which they can find and book spaces.
- The company opined that its user interface simplifies complex workspace scheduling.
- Condeco offers a free version of its product. Interested parties are to get in touch for a custom quote.
- A website link to Teem is provided herein.
- Teem is a workplace experience platform encompassing room and desk reservations, wayfinding, visitor management, and insights.
- Its state-of-the-art space scheduling software provides users with space utilization data that helps them plan ahead.
- Teem's solutions integrate with existing calendaring apps, as well as emerging technologies like sensors. This makes it easy for employees to use while giving business leaders the insights they need to plan ahead.
- The Teem Room Display app does so much more than other conference room digital signage — because it’s powered by Teem Space Scheduling and Management.
- It enables users to book conference rooms and huddle spaces with ease using the company's multi-faceted office space scheduling software and display app.
- Its features include integration with calendaring apps, real-time room scheduling, optionally require check-in for the room, and mapping and book by map.
- Teem offers a free version of its product.
- It also has three priced plans, including the Basic ($150/conference room), Professional ($250/conference room), and Enterprise (customized pricing) plans.
EMS Enterprise Workplace Management
- A website link to EMS Enterprise Workplace Management is provided herein.
- EMS meeting room scheduling software makes it easy for employees and visitors to find the ideal place to meet or work, whether it’s a conference room, board room, huddle room, or studio.
- EMS room booking app and meeting room organizer has many robust features that users can benefit from, including room utilization analytics options, mobile capabilities, and comprehensive integrations.
- These tools make EMS’s room booking app more friction-free and user-friendly than other options on the market – even as a company scales and its needs change.
- It can also help organizations cut costs, streamline booking, and create a flexible, activity-based workplace or campus.
- EMS by Accruent "offers the greatest breadth and depth of functionality with the ability to configure everything to meet the needs of your unique organization while offering an open, extensible platform to work directly with your workplace technology stack including digital signage, visitor management, occupancy sensing, HVAC control, work order management, and much more."
- Its features include one system-of-record for scheduling data, self-service scheduling via the web and apps, on-demand reporting and analysis, simplified video conferencing, and integration with related systems.
- The benefits of the software are provided herein.
- EMS Enterprise Workplace Management has not provided pricing information for this product or service. Interested parties are to get in touch for a custom quote.
Meeting Room Booking System Search: Software, Hardware, or Both?
- According to Meetio and AgilQuest, one of the major considerations before selecting a room booking software is to check whether your software solution must also use a hardware solution.
- Medium-sized companies or larger ones are known to schedule plenty of group meetings. This creates the need to dedicate a room (or more than one) simply to hold group meetings.
- Such companies are advised to look at affordable options like QR Codes or ID Screens for desks and/or meeting rooms or go for digital, interactive signs or kiosks to put outside conference rooms or in your building lobby.
- Meetio further opined that with the right mixture of software and hardware solutions, a company could optimize its limited meeting room space.
- This includes having dedicated conference terminals, in-room displays, an integrated room camera, and so on.
- Smaller companies or companies that only do occasional conferencing are advised to focus on software-based solutions.
- Having interactive hardware outside of meeting rooms and offices can be exciting but expensive and, alone, can’t provide as much value to you as software can. So, focusing on software should be the priority.
Use of space
- According to Meetio, "one should consider before buying software is how it can help you use your space more efficiently."
- Lack of sufficient spacing causes a second team to barge in and possibly disrupt a sensitive meeting. And at a bare minimum, it causes frustration and delays due to scheduling confusion.
- Good meeting room scheduling software products are said to include analytics to help manage space more efficiently. It can also help find other suitable rooms or use video conferencing so that everyone can meet in a virtual space instead.
- The right meeting room booking system will also be integrated with commonly used platforms, like Microsoft Exchange, Outlook, Teams, etc., so employees can continue to book meetings and rooms on a well-known platform.
- According to AgilQuest, the three top features of a meeting room booking system for admins are data & utilization, business rules & configuration, and implementation.
- Another important feature is analytics. This helps to determine the sales strategies, services offered, and marketing campaigns.