Companies - Engineering and Industrial Design
Many companies use multiple design protocols in the process of creating and marketing their products. These methods could include industrial design, mechanical design, UX design, design thinking and more. Below are three examples of companies utilizing a combination of design systems.
- Harry's makes personal grooming products, such as razors, shaving cream, and post-shave balm. Harry's Inc. includes the brands: Harry's for men and Flamingo for women.
- Headquarters: 75 Varick Street, Floor 9, New York, NY 10013.
- As a consumer product manufacturer and on-line marketer, product design, engineering and user-interface design systems are integral to their business.
- SGW Designworks is a product development company specializing in product design, machine design, engineering services, industrial design, mechanical development, electronics design, and embedded systems engineering throughout the full product development cycle for clients throughout the country.
- Headquarters: 3131 W State Street #230, Boise, Idaho 83703.
- Fluor is a global engineering and construction company that designs, builds and maintains some of the world's largest projects including bridges, industrial plants and major buildings.
- Headquarters: 6700 Las Colinas Blvd., Irving, TX 75039.
- They have expertise in all areas of engineering as well as digital design systems such as 3D and 4D modeling.