Verint - Community/Forum Business
There were no reviews regarding "Verint Community" (Verint community/forum business) either in G2 Crowd or Capterra. Therefore, we were not able to find the information requested.
- Verint's community/forum business is called "Verint Community" or "Telligent."
- This product offers "peer-to-peer support forums and online FAQs."
- It provides "discussion forums, product documentation, and how-to videos."
- The product lets its users search for ideas from customers, partners, and potential buyers.
- It helps the user gather insights for obtaining business success.
- It integrates with modern applications such as forums, blogs, wikis, ideation, media galleries, and calendars.
- It delivers a "customized user experience and Restful platform APIs".
We were unable to provide:
- What people like about their features
- What people like about the user experience
- What people say about the support from the company
In order to answer these questions, we consulted the G2 Crowd and Capterra for user reviews regarding Verint's Community/Forum Business, which is "Verint Community" or "Telligence."
We searched for both terms in these sites to find the reviews of the product. However, G2 Crowd showed this message, "There are not enough reviews of Telligent for G2 to provide buying insight. Below are some alternatives with more reviews:". The alternatives were reviews from other company's products. Capterra only showed reviews regarding Verint's Impact 360, which is another kind of product that is not part of the research. We provided evidence of these findings in our sources.