Commercial Horticulture Control Products (1)
Priva offers three types of process computers for greenhouse automation, while Argus provides complete management and automation control system. Below is an overview of the different products offered by these companies.
- Priva horticulture products are divided into three categories: smart (re)use of water, greenhouse automation, and management information.
Smart Re(use) of Water
- Priva Nutri-Line provides optimal control of the fertigation and ensures that the nutrients are used effectively.
- Priva Vialux-Line uses UV-C technology to disinfect water and destroys all existing pathogens. The product can be used for recycled drain, discharge water, and treatment water.
- Priva Neutralizer provides a stable PH value in the water used for irrigation by removing bicarbonate. The crops can then absorb fertilizers faster and achieve better growth.
- Priva Moisture Balance Module controls and makes sure that the irrigation starts at the right time and also ensures that the crops receive an optimal dose of fertilizers.
- Priva provides three types of process computers for automating the greenhouse processes: Priva Connext, Priva Compact CC and Priva Compass.
- Priva Connext is a self-managing computer that allows users to manage and track all greenhouse processes. It has software applications such as Priva Office Direct and Priva Connext Operator, which provide different insights and help users change settings and analyze data.
- Priva Compact CC manages all the vital processes in the greenhouse such as climate, lighting, CO2, irrigation, and energy. Users are also able to manage other conditions in the greenhouses such as heating, ventilation, and humidification.
- Priva Compass allows users to manage photosynthesis, irrigation, and climate so that the crops can have optimal conditions for growth.
- Priva Alarms for growers provide users with detailed information when the alarm is activated. It also offers an overview of all the existing alarms in the Priva systems through a cloud app.
- Priva Sensors track different conditions such as the weather, climate, and water and can be connected to the Priva process computer. The computer can take appropriate action, based on the received data, to ensure that the crops have ideal conditions for growth.
- Priva EcoFan+ maintains a balanced climate by recirculating air in the greenhouses.
- Priva FS Performance is a management information system that offers information about different growing processes, production volume, quality of production and employees' productivity.
- Argus offers a control system for "all types of protected horticulture applications" including greenhouse vegetables, greenhouse ornamentals, plant propagation, nursery ornamentals, and forest seedlings.
- The Argus Titan control system is a "complete hardware and software solution" for managing and automation of climate, irrigation, and nutrients. Titan can be used in greenhouses, nurseries, conservatories, growth rooms, research facilities, and other specialized applications.
- The system is built based on the customers' requirements and has four components: System Access, Controllers, I/O (Inputs/Outputs) and Multi-Feed Nutrient Injection Systems.
- The control system has an Argus Server PC which is used to access the system and change and adjust the settings.
- The PC also stores and archives the information and performs backups of all the configuration data in the controllers.
- Argus Titan controllers are programmed separately to manage specific applications and can be connected to control a facility.
- Each system has an Access Point controller with a battery backup, smart charging circuitry and alarm contacts. Additional controllers can be added and connected via a wired network or a wireless controller.
- Titan controllers provide a high level of isolation, application flexibility, and control safety because they use separate I/O modules for all equipment control outputs and sensor inputs.
- Users can access the controllers through the Argus PC. In case the user is not online, they run automatically based on the settings and control targets.
- Argus Controllers use different components such as I/O modules and sensors to gather data and complete the equipment control operations.