Industrial Irrigation Companies
Calsense, Galcon, and Nelson Irrigation Corporation have product portfolios that feature a variety of irrigation controllers which are designed for various purposes and use cases. Examples of these controllers include Calsense's CS3000 Controller & CS3-Hub, Galcon's Residential Controller, Residential PRO Controller, Outdoor Residential Controller, Long Range Controller& Long Range Pedestal, and Nelson Irrigation Corporation's TD200 Controller.
- Calsense's solutions portfolio comprises of two distinct types of irrigation controllers:
- CS3000 Controller - this controller offers a new platform that supports plug-n-play operations, offers ease of use, and software intelligence which facilitates effective flow management and water saving automation.
- CS3-Hub - this is a Calsense Hub that offers benefits that are similar to those of the CS3000 irrigation controller, but also includes "the ability to share a communication link back to the cloud using radio technology."
- Galcon's subsidiary Cyber Rain also has a variety of irrigation controllers in its product portfolio. These controllers include:
- Residential Controller - this controller comes with cloud technology and is ideal for homeowners that have a need to conserve water and receive alerts of problems which are identified within the homeowners' landscape.
- Residential PRO Controller - the pro version of the above controller comes with additional features like making use of the internet to check the weather and automatically adjusts run times, checking the controller status every time it waters, and sending out an email if it identifies a problem.
- Outdoor Residential Controller - this controller is a good option for estates and large properties because it comes with features like failure alerts and an extensive communication range for larger properties.
- Long Range Controller - this controller is optimized for light commercial settings and it utilizes the internet to cost-effectively deliver centrally controlled smart irrigation.
- Long Range Pedestal - this controller is ideal for the estate owner who "wants to conserve water and be alerted to problems in their landscape."
Nelson Irrigation Corporation
- Nelson Irrigation offers the following irrigation controllers to its customers:
- TD200 Controller - this controller was designed to be easy to learn and easy to use and it can control up to 100 TWIGS and 200 valves either individually or in groups.
- In reference to the company's 2017 catalog, it was concluded that the company only has one irrigation controller product.