Cognizant Competitors Advertising Analysis, Company 1
Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) advertising has evolved from recruitment ads to brand awareness, social media campaigns and sponsorships.
- Tata Consultancy Services only ran recruitment ads and advertisements for products they were selling.
2000 – 2010
- Tata Consultancy Services advertisements were aimed at brand building. Some advertisements featured chess players.
2004 — IPO
- During the first IPO, the company came up with the "TCS — Truly Global" idea to show four key facets; pioneering spirit, their global delivery model, their strength in IT and financial services, and research. The ad ran in Indian newspapers and International papers like The Hindu and The Economist.
2005 — TAGLINE
- The company came up with a new branding message and a new tagline "Experience Certainty". For a year their marketing team went to all their major branches in the US, UK, Latin America, and the Middle East to make the tagline popular. They also developed an audio-visual with a jingle.
2010 – 2019
- The company's focus is on transforming its brand in key markets through sponsorships and major integrated campaigns.
2011 — TCS AMSTERDAM MARATHON
- Tata Consultancy Services became the title sponsor of the TCS Amsterdam Marathon.
- This has won the company multiple brand awards and social media coverage.
2014 — TCS NEW YORK MARATHON
2014 — #TCSSUPERHEROES
2017 — #DIGITALEMPOWERS
- The company launched the twitter campaign "#DigitalEmpowers" to show the good that comes from technology.