CMA Health Summit Attendees 1
Ten professionals out of the 25 researched have over 500 Linkedin connections or Twitter followers. The information pertaining to the CMA Health Summit Attendees has been populated in the attached spreadsheet (rows 2-26).
PROFESSIONALS WITH OVER 500+ LINKEDIN CONNECTIONS
- Alnoor Abdulla, Cardiologist (retired)
- Alykhan Abdulla, Vice Chairman, Section of General and Family Practice
- Rachel Abel, Occupational Therapist, Vancouver Coastal Health
- Manon Abud, Director, Engagement, Canadian Medical Association
- Evan Adams, Chief Medical Officer, First Nations Health Authority
- Pauline Alakija, Clinical Professor, University of Alberta
- Charles Alessi, Chief Clinical Officer, HIMSS
- Shabbir Amanullah, Chief of Psychiatry, Woodstock General Hospital
PROFESSIONALS WITH OVER 500 TWITTER FOLLOWERS AND LESS THAN 500 OR UNKNOWN NUMBER OF LINKEDIN CONNECTIONS
- Najma Ahmed, Vice-Chair, Education, Department of Surgery, University of Toronto
- Henry Annan, Medical Student Representative, Canadian Medical Association
In order to fulfill this request, our research team started by searching in Linkedin, Twitter, and RateMD. The organization and title were obtained from the Linkedin profile. However, in some cases, no Linkedin profile was found. In such instances, we looked through medical directories and biographical profile databases for the information. Also, not every attendee has a Twitter profile or review on RateMDs.