Cloud Service Providers: Part I
Adobe, Zendesk, Ability Technologies, AT&T, Zoho, DXC Technology Company, Salesforce, SAP, CenturyLink, Verizon, OpenNebula, Apache Software Foundation, Red Hat, HP Enterprise, and Pivotal are 15 cloud service providers. Columns A to D of rows 7-21 of the attached spreadsheet has been populated with the names, websites, and brief descriptions of these vendors.
Cloud Service Providers
- Adobe's cloud services encompasses the Creative Cloud, the Marketing Cloud, and the Document Cloud.
- Colorado-based Ability Technologies specializes in IT consulting, hosted solutions, and cloud services.
- Zendesk is a customer service software organization based in San Francisco.
- California-based Zoho's cloud service offers Creator Platform to companies to "build custom Web and mobile applications, automate workflows and generates customized analytics reports."
Cloud Service Providers: Part II
PhoenixNAP, Dropbox, Egnyte, Internap, Bluelock, Softlayer, ServiceNow, Workday, Zymr Inc., Druva, Webalo, Huawei FusionCloud, Velocity Technology Solutions, CloudShare, and Cloud Carib Limited are 15 additional cloud service providers. Columns A to D of rows 37-51 of the attached spreadsheet have been populated with the names, websites, and brief descriptions of these vendors.
CLOUD SERVICE PROVIDERS
- The Bahamas based Cloud Crib is a provider of cloud services in the Caribbean and Latin American regions. The cloud offerings range from cloud infrastructure, virtual data center, managed services, backups, to professional services.
- Druva is a "cloud data protection and management software company based in California." The company offers a range of cloud services including cloud backup and restore, cloud-native disaster recovery, remote service, data center consolidation, and more.
- Velocity Technology Solutions is a provider of enterprise application services in the cloud. The company's cloud services are managed services, migration services, Platform as a Service (PaaS), and Database as a Service (DaaS).
Cloud Service Providers: Part III
The names, websites, and brief descriptions of fifteen additional cloud service providers have been populated in the attached spreadsheet in rows 37-51. The services of the vendors range from public cloud systems, private cloud, hybrid cloud, multi-cloud, virtualization cloud, hosting, and programming languages.
CLOUD SERVICE PROVIDERS
- Rackspace is a cloud computing company based in Texas. It provides a public cloud, private cloud, hybrid cloud, multi-cloud, and virtualization cloud services.
- London-based MassiveGrid supports the PaaS approach. They offer virtual, dedicated private clouds and private infrastructure.
- Heroku is a platform as a service company founded in 2007. The cloud service supports the "PaaS approach and many programming languages."
- CloudSigma is a Swiss provider of public cloud solutions. The company's cloud services are advancing cloud servers and cloud hosting.
- Navisite offers a range of cloud service solutions, including cloud desktop, cloud infrastructure services, and hosting services.
- California-based QuadraNet is a provider of a range of cloud services including private cloud, dedicated servers, disk storage, among others.