Orange Sherbert: Content Analysis
An analysis of the brand's website and social media pages reveals the kind of images used. Orange Sherbet uses less professional images in some instances to enhance the relatability of the brand. With the support of images, this report presents the brand's presence across digital platforms. Although we may not be able to present the percentage of the images across the platforms, it is clear that it is the main content across all the social media pages as well as the brand's website.
- All the images presented on the brand's website are professionally captured, edited, and laid out to optimize the visitor's visual interaction with the site. The images below are of the different photos used on the homepage banner to keep the audience interested.
- The website's content focuses on the products. Each image for each product is professionally and clearly. Accessories such as earrings have been captured while being held in order to offer a relative estimate on the size. Every page on the website presents an image/product except the account and the FAQ pages.
- In order to bring in a personal touch, a few images across social media pages are not professionally captured. They appear to have been taken by a personal phone. Additionally, there are some posts that are of a photoshoot. These images were taken to document the photoshoot session.
- The photos that demonstrate a variety of products on this social network are from a professional shoot.
- The Instagram page, similar to Facebook, has a few photos that are not professionally captured. The images below are of the images that were most likely captured with a personal phone camera.
- Images that are presenting the different products have been captured by a professional.
- Video content is also used to reveal their products.
- All the images presented on the brand's Pinterest page are professional. Each image provides a brief description of the look. The images presented below provide additional insight into the layout of the general page and each individual photo.