Ann Arbor: Overview
Ann Arbor has a population of 121,890 people. The population of the city between 18 and 35 years is 65,351 people.
Ann Arbor, North Carolina — Population
- Ann Arbor currently has a population of 121,890 people.
- The population of Ann Arbor between 18 and 35 years is 65,351 people.
- Analysis of the city's site reveals that no city-wide elections will be coming up in 2020.
- The city held its latest election for all concerned positions on November 4, 2019.
- Downtown is rated as the headquarters of small business, culture, and local events in town. It is though to be suitable for families, shoppers, socialites, students, and anyone with interest in spending time outside.
- Some attractions in the neighborhood are the “University of Michigan, Ann Arbor Hands-On Museum, University of Michigan Museum of Art, Michigan Theater, and Nickel’s Arcade.”
- According to Gpsmycity.com, “Downtown Ann Arbor is an ideal place to visit for some retail therapy. Other things found in the Downtown area are eco-friendly home furnishings, toys, funky jewelry pieces made by skilled artisans, folk art, garden items, vintage and upscale clothing for men and women and cosmetics.”
- The average household income level for people between the ages of 25 and 44 in Downtown is $68,490, which is above the national average.
2. West Park
- The neighborhood of West Park is rated as the third-best neighborhood in Ann Arbor by Rein Hart.
- West Park offers "acres of greenery, family fun, and some of the most beautiful oak trees in town. The park also offers a historic archway entry and a bandshell for fair weather concerts, which puts residents at the heart of the local, outdoor music scene."
- Some major attractions to the neighborhood include West Park, Ann Arbor Civic Theatre, Ann Arbor School of Yoga.
- The average household income for people between the ages of 25 and 44 is $72,611.
City ID Card
An extensive search through the city's official site shows that it has no official city ID card program.
Questions to City Leaders
- What are your plans towards creating an official means of identification for the town of Ann Arbor?
- What are your plans for attracting more creative workers to the city?
According to our research, there are details about a high concentration of creative workers or young families with spending power regarding the neighborhoods in the city of Ann Arbor. To identify popular neighborhoods in the city, we identified a compiled list of the best neighborhoods in the city published by Rein Hart and Clever. This source provided us with a list of the best neighborhoods in the city of Ann Arbor with their different attributes. Further search through the public domain yielded no results about neighborhoods in the city with a high concentration of creative workers or young families with spending power. We have provided the details of our findings of the city's best neighborhoods in our research brief. Also, a thorough search through the city's official website and other reliable news sources from the city has revealed that Ann Arbor has no upcoming elections in 2020 and also City ID card.
To obtain the population of Ann Arbor between the ages of 18 and 35, we have performed the below calculations.
- Total population of Ann Arbor city = 121,890 people.
- Ann Arbor's population, (18 – 24) years = 31.5%; 31.5% of 121,890 = 38,395 people.
- Ann Arbor's population, (25 – 34) years = 16.7%; 16.7% of 121,890 = 20,356 people.
- Ann Arbor's population, 35 years = 3,400 males + 3,200 females = 6,600 people.
- Total population of Ann Arbor between 18 and 35 years = 38,395 + 20,356 + 6,600 = 65,351 people.