Vanessa Colella is Citi’s Chief Innovation Officer and Head of Citi Ventures. Citi ventures have received $6 billion in funding and have made 26 acquisitions. In October 2018, Citi Ventures Partnered with Howard University to provide Students a Look Inside Innovations at Citi. The company profile of Citi Ventures is provided below.
Chief Innovation Officer
- Vanessa Colella is Citi’s Chief Innovation Officer and Head of Citi Ventures.
- The Team is made up of 32 executives.
- Alexander Sion joined Citi Ventures in 2018. He is the current Global Consumer Banking lead for the D10X program, which incubates new products and businesses designed to generate new, organic growth for Citi.
- Emily Turner joined Citi Ventures in 2016 as the Managing Director, D10X Co-Head & Head of Citi Ventures, UK.
- Avi Arnon is the Assistant Vice President, Venture Investing. He joined citi ventures in 2018.
- Vishy Venugopalan is the Senior Vice President venture investing. He joined Citi Ventures in 2016.
- Citi ventures have made 77 investments and have led in 18 of them.
- Citi venture's latest investments include ZUM which has raised a total of $71M in funding over 5 rounds; Second Measure which has raised a total of $25.5M in funding over 4 rounds; and Honeybook which raised a total of $86M in funding over 5 rounds.
- In October 2018, Citi Ventures Partnered with Howard University to provide students with a look inside innovations.
- In January 2018, Citi ventures partners with universities in innovation and discovery (CUPID). The CUPID program engages and embeds students from leading universities in innovation efforts across Citi.
- In December 2018, Citi Ventures joins hyperledger, an open source collaborative efforts to advance cross industry block chain technologies.
- In June 2018, Citi ventures partnered with Computershare to launch a proximity D10X start up to transfer proxy voting.
- In February 2018, Citi launched an innovation Lab in London. The new lab location highlighted Citi’s strategic commitment to the UK’s vast talent pool with hires in advanced technology.
- In October 2016, Citi Ventures made an undisclosed 'multi-million pound' investment in AI-based fraud detection company Feedzai. A company that applies machine learning technology to large data sets to detect anomalies and highlight potential cases of fraud associated with banking and shopping.
- Citi Ventures have received $6 billion in funding and have made 26 acquisitions.
- The company has an estimated revenue of $54.4 million.
- N/A- The company does not deal with individuals. Its specialty is venture investment.
- N/A. Citi Ventures, Inc. is the venture capital firm specializing in incubation and seed investments. It seeks to invest in startups.
- The company invest in innovative startups and does not do commercial banking.
Asset & Wealth Management
- N/A- Citi Ventures, Inc. is the venture capital arm of Citicorp Banking Corporation, specializing in incubation and seed investments.
- It seeks to invest in startups. The company is not into asset & wealth management.
Corporate & Investment Bank Highlights
- N/A.- Citi ventures is not into corporate & investment Banking.
- Citi Ventures invests in category-defining startups with the potential to augment and enhance Citi's products and services.
All other information are contained in the spreadsheet.