Southeast USA Auto Dealerships
Car dealerships are using Facebook, banners on social media, large billboards, event promotions, and using Spanish translations for their websites, in order to attract Hispanic buyers. For this research, we focused on the dealerships that are located in the Southeastern US which includes the following states: South Carolina, Virginia, West Virginia, North Carolina, Mississippi, Arkansas, Tennessee, Florida, Georgia, Alabama, Kentucky and Louisiana.
Se Habla Espanol ASHEBORO, NC
- The visuals for the "Se Habla Espanol" campaign, including the banner images for the websites as well as Spanish translations used for the promotions on the website, have been included in the attached document.
- The specific aspect of the campaign is promotions on the price for all vehicles that are included in the Spanish translations, as well as financing options available for all Honda vehicles.
ROCKING NISSAN STAFFORD, VC
- The visuals for the "Rocking Nissan" in Stafford, VC, including the banners for the website and social media, as well as a video ad, have been included in the attached document.
- The specific aspect of the campaign are price promotions on certain models of Nissan vehicles which include the Nissan Sentra model.
MAYAN MOTORS SPARTANBURG, SC
- The visuals for the Mayan Motors car dealership in Spartanburg, SC, including the Facebook banners and promotions from the Facebook page of Mayan Motors, have been included in the attached document.
- The specific aspect of the campaign is promotions on specific vehicles and different events hosted on the weekends for the different used car models available in the dealership. Some promotions include $500 discounts and free ice cream events.