Candidate List - Program Manager
Fahimeh Barikzai, Kyan Tran, Robert Stromberg, Danielle Frider, Liwen Xu, Shani C. Taylor, and Brittni Nowell are some candidates from the San Francisco Bay Area that meet the outlined criteria and are suitable for the role of Program Manager.
- Fahimeh Barikzai has been working as a search engine optimization marketing coordinator at Macy's for 4 months, as an SEO coordinator at Nerdwallet for 1 year and 7 months and as an SEO marketing coordinator at Trulia for 3 years.
- She has worked as an event planner at Kakar Designs for 1 year and 11 months. Her role as an event planner involved extensive calendaring across the board with multiple teams and clients in multiple time zones using Google and Outlook calendars.
- Fahimeh Barikzai has a Bachelor of Arts (BA) degree in Psychology from California State University—Sacramento.
- MailChimp, planning and organizing team building events, full-service planning.
- Kyan Tran has been working as a REWS event coordinator at Manpower for 3 months and as a marketing coordinator and event planner for The Sweet Dandelion for 3 years and 8 months.
- As the marketing and event planner at The Sweet Dandelion, she manages digital marketing campaigns using Facebook Ads, Google Adwords, and Google Analytics for user acquisition and uses e-mail marketing via MailChimp to retain them.
- Kyan Tran has a Bachelor of Science (BS) degree in Marketing from San Francisco State University.
- MailChimp, digital marketing, marketing management, data analysis.
- At Manpower, Kyan Tran coordinates 100+ internal events in a month through managing mass queues and e-mail threads.
- Robert Stromberg has been working as a project manager at Housing Ready Communities for 2 years and as a project manager at Destination: Home for 1 year and 11 months.
- At Housing Ready Communities, he designs and manages the strategy to activate communities and support new housing to end homelessness.
- Robert Stromberg has a Bachelor of Arts (BA) degree from Duke University.
- Danielle Frider has been working as a marketing associate at Airtable for 1 year and 5 months. She has also worked as head of marketing at Flow Media Ventures for six months.
- She focuses on brand, community and life cycle marketing and also leads event marketing operations such as webinars, customer dinners and trade shows at Airtable.
- Danielle Frider has a Bachelor of Science (BS) degree from the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill.
- Airtable, event marketing, email marketing, campaign execution across marketing channels such as direct mail, social, paid advertising, and organic search, event planning, and project management.
- Liwen Xu has been working as a rotational marketing associate- growth marketing at Survey Monkey for 2 months.
- She has worked as a lead writing and marketing consultant at Emory University—Goizueta Business School for 2 years and 5 months. She has also worked as a content marketing specialist at BOLD for 10 months.
- As a marketing consultant, she created email campaigns and marketing strategy to raise awareness for the services of the Business Writing Center (BWC) at Emory University.
- Liwen Xu has a Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) degree in Marketing, Strategy and Management Consulting, Information Systems and Operations Management from Emory University—Goizueta Business School.
- Project management, MailChimp, Survey monkey, growth marketing, content marketing, marketing strategy, HTML, WordPress, life cycle and engagement marketing, email campaigns, marketing web operations, customer engagement marketing, Google analytics.
SHANI C. TAYLOR
- Shani C. Taylor has been working as a customer success manager at Airtable for 2 years and 6 months.
- She has worked as a project manager for 1 year and 2 months and as a project director for 2 years and 3 months at Matthews Media Group (MMG).
- As a project manager at Matthews Media Group(MMG), she managed the development and launch of the Smokefree TXT product.
- Shani C. Taylor has a Bachelor in Science (BS) degree with a major in developmental psychology from Duke University.
- Airtable, project management.
- Brittni Nowell has been working as a product specialist at Airtable for 7 months.
- She has worked as a marketing manager at Fin for 1 year and 2 months. At Fin, she led CRM and content marketing strategy to drive activation, engagement and retention. She also developed email marketing campaigns that targeted high-value professionals within specific industries.
- Brittni Nowell has a Bachelor in Science (BS) degree with a major in Psychology from the University of Utah.
- Airtable, content marketing, email marketing, coordinating logistics of special events.
- Brittni Nowell also has experience in project management during her stint at Fin.
Each of the candidates listed above has familiarity with at least one of GSuite, Airtable, Asana, Slack, MailChimp and Canva, and has at least 1 to 2 years of experience in event planning, event programming, marketing, communications, project management, or other relevant work experience at a startup, accelerator, or venture fund. The relevant skills section of the candidates listed above includes skills and experiences of fields that the candidate has mentioned in his/her Linkedin profile.
We determined the candidate's Bachelor's degree to be from a top undergraduate program based on the ranking of the University that awarded the degree. We have assumed that the Bachelor's degree received from an undergraduate program in one of the top 100 universities in the country to be from a top undergraduate program. As per the rankings, Duke University is ranked 13, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill is ranked 27, Emory University is ranked 39, and University of Utah is ranked 66. Since California State University — Sacramento and San Francisco State University belong to the category of public colleges and universities operating under the supervision of state governments, we have considered the top ranking public schools in which San Francisco State University is ranked 12 and California State University — Sacramento is ranked 21.