Professional Canadian Athletes: Potential Spokesperson
Seven Canadian professional athletes who might make a good spokesperson for the Dairy Farmers of Ontario include Connor Brown, Zach Hyman, Chris Boucher, Serge Ibaka, Kyle Lowry, Fred VanVleet and Auston Matthews. We have entered their information including teams, social media information, connection to youth sports or youth training camps in Canada, and any connection to the overarching idea that "dairy feels good" in rows 3 to 12 of the attached spreadsheet.
POTENTIAL SPOKESPERSON CANADIAN ATHLETES
- Connor Brown (Ottawa Senators) - 57,100 Instagram followers
- Zach Hyman (Toronto Maple Leafs) - 72,200 Instagram followers
- Chris Boucher (Toronto Raptors) - 82,900 Instagram followers
- Serge Ibaka (Toronto Raptors) - 1 million Instagram followers
- Kyle Lowry (Toronto Raptors) - 1.5 million Instagram followers
- Fred VanVleet (Toronto Raptors) - 586,000 Instagram followers
- Auston Matthews (Toronto Maple Leafs) - 539,000 Instagram followers
We started our research by looking for the names of the players on the following professional sports teams: Ottawa Senators (Hockey), Toronto Maple Leafs (Hockey), Toronto Raptors (Basketball), Toronto Football Club (Soccer). We were able to find this information by looking through the respective team websites. Having found the players, we then checked whether they met the following criteria: active on social media, at least 50,000 followers on one or multiple platforms, a connection to youth sports or youth training camps in Canada, and a connection to the overarching idea that "dairy feels good".