Calico Labs is a private company with an estimated revenue of $2.8 million. Its mission is to foster advanced technologies that will assist in increasing scientists' understanding of what controls lifespan.
Summary of Findings
- Calico Labs is a private company and has not published an annual report. Its estimated revenue is $2.8 million.
- Calico Labs is a research and development, biotech company and relies on funding. It's funding to date totals $2.5 billion.
- Calico's mission is to foster advanced technologies that will assist in increasing scientists' understanding of what controls lifespan. The information will then be used Calico to develop interventions that will promote healthier and longer lives.
- Calico does not sell products and services, it conducts research to guide decision-making and are undergirded by its core values, accountability, collaboration, courage, generosity, integrity, and innovation.
- As a research and development not for profit, Calico's main areas of expertise are drug development, medicine, molecular biology, computational biology, and genetics. Its key areas of interest are neurodegeneration, oncology, chronic inflammation, as well as metabolic dysfunction.
- Calico is researching the yeast cell growth with a view to uncovering how cellular aging impacts on the behavior of the same cells as well as how they start to break down. However, they have had no product launches.
- Based on its partnerships, Calico works work in education, science, business, and technology.
We have completed the attached spreadsheet using information that is available publicly. Calico is not a publicly traded research ad development company and therefore does not rely on sales, revenue or profits. Based on our research, Calico does not sell products at retail or commercially in any way. It works through partnerships, collaborations and funding from companies that share its interests. Therefore, the information provided in the spreadsheet was based on available material and we slotted in the info so that it came as close as possible to what was required.
Our findings were pulled from industry reports, press releases, the company's website and the news. Please see the completed spreadsheet attached.