C. Ryan O'Byrne
C. Ryan O'Byrne obtained his bachelor's degree from the University of Phoenix in 1998 after having graduated from Wheaton North High School in 1993. In the recent past, he held the position of the vice president of sales at Highgate Investors, where he spent a year and a half before joining Sunseeker Resort in March 2019 as the vice president, sales & marketing.
- Christopher Ryan O'Byrne attended Wheaton North High School, where he graduated in 1993.
- O'Bryne graduated from the University of Phoenix in 1998 with a bachelor's degree in business administration and management.
- He also has a psychology degree from Oklahoma State University.
- C. Ryan O'Byrne started as a business travel sales manager with Hilton of Chicago, in Houston, Texas, a position he held for two years and four months from June 2004 to September 2006.
- He then moved over to the position of assistant director of sales, where he spent three years and seven months.
- In May 2010, he joined InterContinental Hotels & Resorts, New York, as the director of sales, spending three years six months in the position.
- In October 2013, he joined Highgate, New York, where he spent a year and four months before moving to Omni Hotel & Resort, where he remained until October 2017.
- C. Ryan O'Byrne returned to Highgate in October 2017 as the vice president, sales, where he spent one year and six months.
- He is the current vice president, sales & marketing at Sunseeker Resort, Dallas, Fort Worth Area, a position he assumed in March 2019.
- Ryan O'Byrne got married to Meredith Fried on 30th March, 2014.
- Judging from a recent upload by Meredith Fried O'Byrne, the couple has two children (one male and one female).
- Analysis of his Facebook post shows that he likes to play golf, and also loves traveling.
- On LinkedIn, nine experts endorse him as being knowledgeable in hospitality management.
- O'Byrne is skilled at leadership, new business development, convention services, and hotel management.
RECENT CONFERENCE ATTENDED
- O'Byrne attended the 40th Annual (New York University) NYU International Hospitality Industry Investment Conference held by NYU School of Professional Studies at the Jonathan M. Tisch Center for Hospitality & Tourism from June 3–5, 2018.
- O'Byrne spoke on the topic, "Vancouver Residents Deserve Affordable Housing" at the Cornell University Statler Hall and Auditorium 'Models of Excellence' Public Speaking Competition.
- Ryan O'Byrne came up in The Sun News, Aviation Pros, and Business Observer after his appointment as the vice president, sales & marketing at Sunseeker Resort.
- O'Byrne made this statement when he was appointed the vice president, sales & marketing at Sunseeker Resort: "While our mission is to establish Sunseeker as a premier destination, supporting and contributing to the growth of the Charlotte Harbor area business community is a priority for us, too."
- He also said, "I'm looking forward to creating something that Southwest Florida hasn't seen yet."
- Based on his LinkedIn profile, Ryan O'Byrne has not published any article/document or press releases.
To answer this request, we began our search by going through C. Ryan O'Byrne's LinkedIn profile to find information regarding his educational and employment background. We also searched through trusted hospitality management sources for information regarding conferences he has attended, media mentions, and writings/quotes from him. Unfortunately, we were unable to identify any tech championed by C. Ryan O'Byrne.
To find information on tech C. Ryan O'Byrne's has championed, we began by looking into his social media profiles such as Facebook and LinkedIn for any tech involvement. Analysis of his job and academic history revealed that he had not had any cause to champion a tech engagement in the past; he has a job history in sales and hotel management, having obtained a degree in Business Management and Psychology. We also looked at other social media platforms such as Twitter, Instagram, and Vimeo, but due to similarities in name and lack of a reliable proxy, we were unable to tie him to any of the accounts found after an extensive search.
Next, we looked at news publications about him on trusted hospitality, retail, and aviation sources such as Aviation Pros, Flypgd, and Business Observers. We chose these sources as suggested by his work history with the hope of finding information about his tech involvement, but our search proved futile as no such information was available. We expanded our search to the entire media sources, news agencies, publications, and reports. This step only revealed his statement after he was appointed as the vice president, sales & marketing at Sunseeker Resort, but had no information about any tech-related subject.
Lastly, we began to look into his past activities when he held other several positions. We checked out the press releases for hotel brands such as Intercontinental Hotel & Resort and Omni Hotel & Resort and also, sales companies he worked with, such as Highgate Investors and Hiltons of Chicago, but there was no information on the websites of the listed companies about Ryan O'Byrne engagements with them. We even extended our research to their social media handles, award representations, and tech-related business meetings and conferences attended by these companies to know if O'Byrne had represented any of them in the past, but we still found no such information.