Minterest, Demica, and TradeIX are companies that have offered innovative products to open up a range of different financing options to their clients. Taulia and Vistra do not provide financing. Taulia has developed software that enables companies to access money in the supply chain to facilitate growth, while the core business of Vistra is the provision of corporate services.
- Minterest is a marketplace funding platform that connects investors and corporate buyers. The organization provides investors and businesses with a unique opportunity to achieve their financial goals through the use of financial technology and customized options.
- The business model that Minterest has developed is based on using data to comprehensively assess the credit worthiness of business borrowers, while using digital processes and technology to lower the cost of borrowing, and create customized solutions that include incentives to those who repay their loans on time or early.
- Minterest offers themselves as an alternative to banking and financial providers.
- By using a broad spectrum of innovative technologies and financial expertise, Minterest overcomes many of the real world financial shortcomings. They aim to provide financial inclusion to businesses that have been excluded and constrained by conventional money suppliers.
- Minterest has created a proprietary credit assessment model that evaluates potential borrowers over more than 200 data points, reflecting both quantitative or quantitative factors that take into account the financial and business risks associated with each party and their financing requirements. Quantitative data is given a greater weight in the process to create a more objective rather than subjective decision to be made.
- Demica operates in over 35 countries. As one of the global leaders in the provision of working capital solutions, they help companies grow by unlocking case in accounts payable, accounts receivable, and inventory finance solutions. They use a multi funder platform that connects funders with corporates to offer a range of different financial solutions.
- Demica has developed a proprietary platform, which they use to enable suppliers globally to sell their account receivables and optimize their cash flow at a low cost. The simplicity of the approach adds to its merits. This model has seen Demica facilitate more than $90 billion a year in working capital financing.
- The working capital finance provided by Demica provides financing options for mid sized corporations, looking to access funds in the $30 million to $100 million range, from a diversified pool of receivables and cross border selling entities. Demica offers a committed, truly borderless solution, with predictable turnarounds to add certainty to business operations.
- Payable finance creates an agreement between corporate, supplier and funder, whereby the funder generates a contract to purchase the receivable created by the supplier. The payable can be classified as a trade debt for the purposes of taxation, rather than what it had been, a balance sheet financial obligation.
- The trade finance market has a massive potential for growth. TimeIX offers transactional banking and trade finance. They are considered one of the market leaders, with a proven track record, comprehensive understanding of the B2B ecosystem and trade finance, and ability to engage blue chip global partners. The revolutionizing, cutting edge technology developed by TradeIX has changed the way the $8 trillion trade finance market is managed.
- TradeIX uses its block chain enabled platform to create an ecosystem that is based on the stability associated with trade finance, including a reduction in friction, increased speed, cost, and transparency. The business model focuses on creating change through facilitating the flow of credit, money, and goods.
- Recognizing the opportunities that block chain presents, TradeIX has developed the first open platform powered by distributed ledger technology and block chain. The platform has diversified the range of solutions available, addressing critical challenges in trade finance, and revolutionized the outdated methods of storing and sharing data. TradeIX takes pride in its position as a market leader.
- The platform that TimeIX has created facilitates more efficient connections between participants involved in trade. Their block chain technology is applied to trade finance to reduce the number of intermediaries, reduce the risk around settlement, custodian, and counterparts risk, and to manage the total credit risk more efficiently.
- Vistra has offices in 45 countries, employing over 8,500 staff. Through adopting a global approach, Vistra looks to create opportunities for their clients, to help them propel their businesses forward. They are able to expose clients to a range of new markets and opportunities including alternative finance, international expansion, corporate services, private clients services, and specialty services.
- Vistra provides a range of corporate services including registered office, accounting and finance, payroll, compliance, UK process agent and business information to companies. The diverse range of skills and experience of their team enables them to adapt their business model to best meet the needs of their clients, and provides a number of unique opportunities. Their services are offered pursuant to a subscription model of business.
- Vistra is one of the global leaders in the provision of corporate services. The services they offer are available to clients of all type and size, including private equity firms, investment firms, family businesses, and private clients. Vistra works to support clients and assist them as they expand globally.
- The core services offered by Vistra are the provision of corporate services. They do not have a credit model as they do not operate in that space.
- Taulia's goal is to create a world, where businesses have the opportunity to grow, through freeing up the cash that they have locked in the supply chain. They say with over $14 trillion locked in the supply chain, it is time for a new model of how cash is handled. Taulia provides companies with the expertise and resources to optimize the supply chain so they access cash to expand their operations.
- The software that Taulia has created facilitates invoice discounting between corporations and small business suppliers, freeing up cash for growth and development. Companies can request that an invoice be paid earlier than its due date at a discounted rate through the software. Taulia receives a portion of the discounted invoice. At its inception, Taulia was the first to apply an invoice to pay technology as a business model.
- Taulia is the only solution offering full integration with SAP as an add-on. Over the years, it has established a proven track record in dynamic discounting and free supplier services. The suite of services provided by Taulia have made it a market leader in the provision of these services.
- The provision of credit is not offered by Taulia.