Business to Business (B2B) Enterprise Software - UX Perspective
Qualtrics Customer Experience Management (CXM) and LiaCX Customer Experience Software by Intouch Insight are examples of innovative B2B enterprise software platforms from a user experience (UX) perspective, making all interactions seamless and pleasant.
Business to Business (B2B) Enterprise Software — UX Perspective
- Qualtrics CXM software website link.
What it offers and How it is innovative
- The Qualtrics Customer Experience Management (CXM) software offer enterprises the three core elements to achieve user experience success including customer engagement, predicting customer actions, and activating the entire organization to make proactive business decisions.
- Qualtrics CXM software enables companies to tackle issues important to prospective customers by providing intelligent and dynamic data collection tools that give feedback in real-time. Also, enterprises using Qualtrics CXM can initiate conversations with prospects across multiple channels, including chat apps, SMS, email, online review sites, wearables, and others.
- The Qualtrics CXM platform has a Frontline tool that links a customer to an organization's employee that understands the user the most to provide structured feedback as needed, while the software's IQ Directory helps B2Bs to monitor and optimize the customer experience of each prospect over time across all touchpoints and channels.
- Qualtrics CXM has intelligent features such as Text iQ™, Stats iQ™, Predict iQ™, and Voice iQ™, which combines to help enterprise companies to predict what users would do next, and take necessary actions to improve the customer experience.
- The Qualtrics CXM software helps to activate an entire organization on their customer experience efforts by making it part of daily routines via integration with other enterprise tools such as Salesforce, SAP, and JIRA; also, Qualtrics CXM has a mobile application to help companies stay connected with the customer experience on the go.
- According to a report by Finance Online, Qualtrics' ability to gather data such as customer loyalty, employee evaluation, satisfaction market research, and others, as well as the software's capability to seamlessly integrate with any CRM via its open APIs enable businesses to enrich their user experience efforts and formulate sound business strategies and decisions.
- In May 2019, Qualtrics, after its acquisition by SAP, introduced new innovative features, which merged operational data (O-data) and customer experience data (X-data) to further improve four essential aspects of enterprise business experiences including the customer, employee, brand, and product, as per a report by ZDNet.
2. LiaCX by Intouch Insight
- LiaCX Customer Experience Software website link.
What it offers and how it is Innovative
- LiaCX Customer Experience Software by Intouch Insight is a comprehensive cloud-based solution that helps enterprise businesses to transform the user experience at every touchpoint by offering a complete platform to listen, interpret, and act on customer feedback data, as well as provide operational data insights to power an organization's user experience efforts.
- The LiaCX software unifies customer experience and operational data into one platform by providing features such as surveys to request customer feedback; social media and online review management to follow up on what customers and prospects are saying about a company; and APIs to integrate with other enterprise tools such as Salesforce, POS systems, and others.
- LiaCX software offers Internet-of-things (IoT) sensors that enable companies to understand how their physical environment correlates with their customer experience efforts, as well as a mobile checklist software that helps to monitor how a company's frontline team is managing the customer experience.
- The LiaCX platform has reporting features through which businesses can make confident user experience decisions, including customer journey map dashboards, unlimited self-service dashboards, business prediction tools, and analytical context examination.
- With LiaCX, an entire organization, including frontline employees and the top management, can take customer experience actions that affect the bottom line of their business.
- The LiaCX software has an innovative patent-pending Action Campaigns™ technology feature that enables an enterprise company to identify actions likely to drive the most action and value creation from its customer experience programs to produce a significant impact on its business goals.
- As per a report by Finance Online, with the LiaCX Customer Experience Software, companies can implement surveys, track branding and social media metrics, and conduct operational audits, to seamlessly correlate customer experiences with operational performance.
We researched reports by Finance Online, Capterra, and others that listed the most significant B2B user experience software platforms. Then, we examined these directories for those B2B user experience software solutions with reviews indicating that they offered innovative features by making all customer experience interactions seamless and pleasant. This investigation yielded two software solutions relevant to this request, Qualtrics Customer Experience Management (CXM) and LiaCX Customer Experience Software, based on a report by Finance Online, which observed that they both software offered seamless solutions for enterprise companies to identify, track, and manage the user experience. Next, we proceeded to research the official directories of Qualtrics and LiaCX, as well as other relevant external domains to provides information regarding what each software offered and how it was innovative, as requested.