Building a Criteria for Ideal Customers
The common traits between the matching members of the spreadsheet include active social media handles, everyone being the outgoing type with many followers and interests, members mostly sharing technology news, and members having a family.
- "Application Responses" tab: Stuart Canzeri, James J. Stossel
- "Member Rating Sheet" tab: Jayson Owens, Robert Falcon, Michael Baker, Garrett Cottle
- "Best Customer Enriched Info" tab: Alex Chalekian, Kim Gaxiola, Paul Pittman
Common traits between members
- Out of the ten chosen members, all have active social media handles. The links to each person's Twitter account can be found here: Stuart Canzeri, James J. Stossel, Jayson Owens, Robert Falcon, Michael Baker, Garrett Cottle, Alex Chalekian, Kim Gaxiola, and Paul Pittman.
- According to each person's Twitter feed, everyone seems to be an outgoing person with many followers and interests.
- Additionally, Twitter feeds of chosen members show that the members mostly share tech news and developments in technology which VCs can invest in.
- Majority of chosen members are outspoken about having a family and their family being a priority.
- Across all three tabs, all members are actively using marketing or digital marketing services.
- All members' companies are actively using social media handles. The links to each company's Twitter account can be found here: Peachtree Financial Group (Stuart Canzeri), Woodbury Financial Services (James J. Stossel), Bridge Road Wealth (Jayson Owens), Falcon Wealth Managers (Robert Falcon), VC Planning (Michael Baker), Momentum Wealth (Garrett Cottle), Lake Ave Financial (Alex Chalekian), Tech Girl Financial (Kim Gaxiola), and Price Bailey (Paul Pittman).