Brevity Pitch Deck
Brevity's top three competitors are Xelium Technologies, Forbytes and Innovecs. Xelium offers a one-stop software consulting and web application service for industry such as education, food and hospitality, and government institutes. Forbytes, a software development and outsourcing company, incorporates technologies such as Microsoft.Net, PHP, ReactJS, and Magento eCommerce platform to help with non-technical business problems. Innovecs, a software development company offers solutions specialized solutions beyond those of its competitors, i.e. decentralized digital identity (digital wallets and ID's), crypto payments, and enterprise-level distributed ledger software.
Brevity's Top Three Competitors
- Xelium Technologies is headquartered in London, UK, with annual revenue of $8 million (2Q2020).
- Xelium is a one-stop web, mobile application and software consulting service offering web development, creative designing, cyber security services, custom software development, mobile application development, digital marketing, e-learning solutions, robotic process automation, supply chain and logistics solutions, computer software, information technology & services, b2b, mobile app development, software development, marketing & advertising, enterprise ans artificial intelligence software.
- The company's industries serviced include education, insurance and finance, travel and logistics, sports and entertainment, food and hospitality, e-commerce, tele-com and network company, medical product and practices, real estate, and government institutes and embassies.
- Forbytes is a software development/outsourcing company servicing creates and delivers software solutions that solve non-technical business problems with technical solutions. The company is located in Helsingborg, Sweden, with annual revenue currently $9M per year.
- The following services are offered by the company: software development services (building full platforms), project discovery and development, GDPR compliance, software support, product management software, solutions analysis, mobile app development and user interfacing, UI/UX design, eCommerce development, project management and advisory services.
- Forbytes company creates digital transformation solutions using some of the most popular technologies, such as Microsoft.NET, PHP, ReactJS, and Magento eCommerce platform.
- Innovecs is a technology software development company located in New York City that creates innovative and useful digital solutions across the globe, with 212% growth over the past 3 years. The company's annual revenue is at $168 million.
- Innovecs’ expertise covers a variety of industries including supply chain & logistics, ad tech, healthcare, retail & e-commerce, gaming & entertainment, and fin tech.
- Service offerings for the company include big data and highload, data mapping, decentralized digital identity (digital wallets and ID's), crypto payments, predictive analytics, enterprise-level distributed ledger software, block chain, business intelligence, devops, machine learning and data science, mobile app development, Q&A testing, UI/UX consulting, and VR/AR application.
- Technologies used: Java, Scala, Python, Hadoop, Spark, Apache Ambari, Tensor Flow, IBM Watson, Stellar, Bitcoin, Node, XRP, React Native, Objective-C, Selenium Grid, Test Rail, Appium, Figms, Invision, Sketch, Adobe Photoshop, Marvel, ML Kit, Unity, and ARCore.
We begin our research by focusing on Brevity's top three competitors. The information gathered focuses on company location, annual revenue, technology software services, and industries serviced (if available). Relevant data also includes technologies used in conjunction with each company's software platform and consulting services.