Brant Brothers Fun Facts
In this research, we found 11 fun, number-based, beauty- or makeup-related facts about the Brant Brothers. We split these fun facts into those about Peter, Harry and both.
FUN FACTS ABOUT PETER
1. Age 15 is when Peter started to get acne and wear makeup.
2. Peter claimed that the highlighter, his favorite product from the MAC collection, is made with 10% more love than the next leading brand.
FUN FACTS ABOUT HARRY
3. Harry Brant's emergency kit for acne contains three ingredients: benzoyl peroxide, a deep moisturizer and salicylic acid.
4. Age 13 is when Harry first wore makeup, according to Popsugar.
5. Age 14 is when Harry started to get high-fashion campaign offers where he needed to wear makeup, according to Vogue. But his parents wouldn't let him take those jobs.
6. There are eight people who contributed to Harry's fashion and makeup career: one makeup artist (Pat McGrath), four models (Catherine McNeil, Lexi Boling, Binx Walton, and Issa Lish), and three high-profile photographers (Steven Meisel, Steven Klein, and Patrick Demarchelier).
7. Harry has been working in merging art and fashion for makeup, his childhood dream, since the age of 16.
8. Harry has a face cleansing ritual that involves four types of beauty products: a face brush, an oil-free moisturizer, a treatment for breakouts, and an exfoliator.
9. Harry mixes two foundations for his makeup: Armani Luminous Silk Foundation #2 and #5.
10. Harry uses six items for his makeup: foundation, bronzer, highlighter, nude eyeliner, eyelash curler and lip liner.
FUN FACT ON BOTH PETER AND HARRY
11. Harry and Peter believe in one gender for makeup. They think makeup is for both men and women and should be gender neutral.
There are two fun facts about Peter Brant and nine about Harry Brant. They both share one fun fact that they only believe in one gender for makeup.