Branding/Creative Agencies: Website Best Practices
The best practices of branding/creative agencies when recreating their websites are inclusion of notable past client case studies, social media icons, and attractive thematic colors.
1. CLIENT CASE STUDIES
- Including past client case studies on the website is considered to be the best practice to increase the credibility of the company for new clients.
- Quoting competitive case studies in website overweighs the company's efficiency over competitors.
- In general, client case studies include the problem of the client, the solution provided by the company, and success metrics.
- Hub Strategy and Communication, a creative agency highlighted some of its reputed case studies on its homepage on LinkedIn, University of San Francisco, Catholic charities, Blue shield, etc.
- Jacobtyler a creative agency highlighted some of its notable case studies on its homepage such as YMCA, Seaspine, and Hensel Phelps.
- Moburst, a creative agency, highlighted some of its notable case studies such as Pinch, Menta, Galaxy, Titanbet, etc. on its website.
- Brandtuitive, a branding agency highlighted some of its notable case studies such as Horizen and MRCE.
2. SOCIAL MEDIA ICONS
- Including the company's social media icons generate website traffic and also attract target audience outside the website.
- These social media icons redirect to the company's social media channels.
- Around 72% of websites include social media icons on the website footer and 26% of websites include social media icons on the header.
- Hub Strategy and Communication, a creative agency has included social media icons on its website footer.
- Jacobtyler, a creative agency has included social media icons on its website footer.
- Brandtuitive, Matchstic, and Anchour have also included social media icons on their website footers.
3. THEMATIC COLORS
- Framing website with attractive thematic colors attract clients and reveals the personality of the company.
- 90% of clients assess the company based on website color contrast. It just takes 90 seconds to create an opinion about a company with a glimpse of the thematic colors on the company website.
- Colors of the website should be visually appealing and easy to read with perfect contrast colors.
- Hub Strategy and Communication, a creative agency has used attractive vibrant colors with a clear distinction between the variation in the content background which displays the company's creativity.
- Jacobtyler has used elegant contrast colors which clearly highlights the text and makes it readable.
- Matchstic has used catchy colors with a clear distinction between the variation in the background which reveals the company's branding ability.
- Anchour, a branding agency, used section-wise color themes witnessing a difference in the variation of content.
Initially, we examined sources such as Lyfemarketing, Building1creative, Shopify, Forbes, and Templatemonster to identify the best practices of branding/creative agencies when recreating their websites. Most of the information we came across was on web design in general and nothing specific to branding/creative agencies web designing. Since there are no pre-compiled data available, we took a different approach and looked for top creative and branding agencies and found Hubsanfrancisco, Jacobtyler, Moburst, Anchour, Matchstic, Brandtuitive, etc. and located some of their common practices in web design.