Bulletproof & Bluemarlin
The brand design firms were compared and the findings have been presented in the attached spreadsheet. A few of the findings have been outlined in the summary below.
Summary of Findings
- Bulletproof was founded in 1998 by Gursharan Singh Mundae and Jonathan Stewart. They have offices in the United Kingdom, USA, Singapore, and Amsterdam.
- In 2017, Bulletproof's turnover/revenue was $19.29 million and they now have over 200 employees worldwide.
- Some of Bulletproof's key clients include White Claw Hard Seltzer, Oscar Mayer, Silk, Heineken, and PepsiCo.
- Bluemarlin was founded in 1993 by Andrew Eyles and David Hodgson. Currently, they have offices in Australia, Singapore, NY, USA, and the United Kingdom. The company's 2015 turnover/revenue was $5.45 million.
- Some key clients include "Schweppes, Ballantine's, Thatchers Rascal, Kinnie, Battery, Penfolds, Sensodyne, and Britannia, Muller.
Data on revenue for both companies proved to be challenging to find. However, in the case of Bluemarlin, the turnover for 2015 was found on UK Global Database. Other financials available for 2019 focused on the balance sheet and therefore there was no information on the revenue. Additionally, financials published on Hoovers could not be corroborated so it was not included in these findings.
We determined the size of projects done by both companies by reviewing the types of clients they work. It was assumed that if they are working with global brands that are major industry players then the projects are likely to last for weeks or even months.
Using XE, we converted the turnover for both companies. For Bulletproof, its turnover of $14,657,887 (2017) when converted was US$19,291,113.40.
Similarly, for Bluemarlin, its turnover of $4,143,995 (2015) when converted is $5,453,625.37