The Futures Target Market: US
The potential US target market for an on-demand graphics design company that provides a quick turnaround for the 2016-2026 period is projected to grow at a rate of about 4% and to create close to 11,000 jobs. The top industries that outsource on-demand graphics design services include manufacturing, advertising, publishing, and computer systems design. Forbes, Bloomberg, Inc., npr, mindbody, LG, and BusinessWeek are among the companies that use on-demand graphic design services.
- According to Financesonline, the graphics design industry in the US is undergoing several changes especially due to emerging technology. Overall, Financesonline stated that the graphics design industry in the US, including on-demand graphics design, has shown steadfast growth over the years.
- The US graphic design industry, including on-demand graphics design, was projected to grow at a rate of about 3% in 2019 to reach a revenue of about $15 billion. The CAGR for this industry, including the on-demand graphics design sector for the 2014-2019 period was about 3.5%.
- Francisonline reports that in 2016, about 266,000 people were employed in the graphics design industry in the US, including the on-demand graphics design sector. In the 2016-2026 period, the industry is projected to grow at a rate of about 4% and to create close to 11,000 jobs.
Top Users of Graphic Design
- Best Degree Programs lists the top 5 industries that hire the highest number of graphic designers in the US. Your research team assumed that since these industries hire the highest number of graphic designers, they are highly likely to outsource the services of the on-demand graphics design firms.
- On-demand graphics design tasks in the manufacturing industry include packaging design, image combination, and designs that cause browsers to become buyers.
- In the publishing industry, graphic designers, including on-demand graphics designers create items, such as images, adverts, and logos. These items are mostly used in books, magazines, newspapers, and other forms of print media. BLS projects that the highest demand for graphic designers, including on-demand graphic designers will be for those who have the ability to design digital media and print layouts.
- According to Best Degree Programs, the advertising industry needs graphics designers, including on-demand graphic designers to create visual and animation graphics for adverts. They also make the layouts for pulling together the images and text.
- Best Degree Programs reports that the computer systems design industry is among the key users of graphic design and BLS predicts that the demand for graphic design jobs in computer systems design is likely to rise by about 21% over the next decade due to the increased use of the internet.
- According to G2, Smartsites is the leading graphics design company in the US and it offers services to a wide range of companies, including home services firms, medical facilities, automotive companies, law firms, and small businesses.
- Smartsites' top clients include Forbes, Bloomberg, Inc., npr, mindbody, LG, Melfast, Sharemoney, Newark Academy, EngleWood Cliffs, Real Smile Dental, and BusinessWeek.
- Smartsites' clients testimonials can be found here, including quick turn around.