Biography - Jose Armario
Jose Armario boasts of over 25 years of working experience with Global brands like McDonald's and Burger King. The alumnus of the University of Miami loves football, basketball, and baseball. His net worth is at least $5.1 million.
- Jose Armario was born 1959 in Cuba and is married to his high school lover, Mary with whom they have three children
- His favorite sport is football and is even a member of the Miami Hurricanes. He is also a fan of ACC basketball. His other favorite game is baseball
- Cajun Filet Biscuit is his favorite Bojangles' menu. Fried Chicken: An American Story by John T. Edge is his favorite book. Jose Armario loves to work out and travel.
- Jose Armario is an advocate of Good Samaritan Hospital. He is also a member of the Greg Olsen Foundation, a non-profit organization that provides support to people affected by cardiovascular diseases and cancer
- Mr. Armario is fluent in English, Spanish, and Portuguese.
- According to Wallmine, Mr. Armario's net worth is at least $5.1 million. He "owns over 18,215 units of Avon Products stock worth over $86,703, and over the last 13 years, he sold AVP stock worth over $4,807,158. In addition, he makes $206,061 as Independent Director at Avon Products."
- In October 2019, Jose Armario, alongside other directors of Avon, was summoned by the "Supreme Court of the State of New York County of Kings" to answer a case on breach of fiduciary duty. The lawsuit was filed by Paul Berger, a shareholder at Avon.
- Jose Armario studied Masters in Professional Management and Latin America from the University of Miami from 2002 to 2003. He holds a Certificate in Finance from Northwestern University, where he also did a CEO Perspective course in Management in 2007.
- In 1979, he graduated with an Associate's Degree in Business Administration from Miami Dade Community College.
Past and Current Work Experience
- Mr, Armario started working in 1977 as the director of Burger King Corporation. In 1992, he moved to Lens Crafters, where he worked as the Senior Director until 1996.
- Afterward, he joined McDonald's Corp as the president of McDonald's Chile. In 1993, he became the senior vice president and International Relations Partner. He served in this position for four years before becoming the President of McDonalds's Latin America.
- In 2011, he became the corporate executive vice president, where he was in charge of the global supply chain, development, and franchising. He served as a member of LCDA for one year and a member of the board of directors of USG for 12 years.
- Jose Armario is currently serving as a member of the President's Council at the University of Miami. He is a board of directors member at Avon.
- Mr. Armario founded his company Armario Enterprises, in 2016. He also founded Power C, LLC in 2016.
- Jose Armario is a director at the Reception for Research: The Greg Olsen Foundation and Golden State Foods. He joined Bojangles' Restaurants Inc in January 2019 as the CEO.
- His strengths include"building talented teams and partnerships, establishing strategic alliances that are important in critical decision-making processes."
Awards and Recognition
- Jose Armario has been honored by the Chicago United Business Leaders of Color.
Other Facts About Jose Armario
- After migrating to Miami from Cuba, Jose Armario worked in a gas station at the age of twelve.
- He bought his first Shelby Mustang at $250 when he was 15 years old.