Bluetooth Hearing Aids - Leading Companies/Brands: Global
According to an industry consolidation report by The Hearing Review, the top companies in the global Bluetooth hearing aid market, based on market share, are Sonova (25%), WDH (24%), GN (16%), and Sivantos Signia (16%). Two other companies, Starkey (11%) and Widex (8%), round out what is known as the "Big Six" companies in this market.
SONOVA — phonak brand
- The price of Sonova's Phonak Bluetooth enabled hearing aid, one of its main brands, is $1,799-1,899.99.
- Sonova products give the consumer the choice between rechargeable or classic batteries.
- Consumers have the luxury of connecting to any Bluetooth enabled device and engage in phone conversations without having to wear a streamer.
- Globally, Sonova holds the "leading position in the government healthcare agency market".
- Sonova wholesale companies serve more than 30 countries, which represents "over 90% of the global hearing care market."
AUDIO FILE / SELF-ADJUSTING
- Sonova hearing aids do support audio files.
- Hearing aids manufactured by Sonova are equipped with "Autosense OS" technology that allows for self-adjustment through the constant adaption of all sounds.
- All products are distributed to consumers through hearing aid retailers.
wdh — oticon brand
- The average price of WDH's Oticon Bluetooth-compatible hearing aids is $1,599.
- Oticon, one of WDH's primary brands, offers additional features through a smartphone app that allows consumers to easily connect to tablets, computers, and smartphone's via Bluetooth or mini jack cable to transmit audio sound to the hearing aids.
- A vast variety of accessories that are designed to enhance performance of Oticon's Bluetooth hearing aids are available to consumers.
AUDIO FILE SUPPORT / SELF-ADJUSTINg
- Oticon offers advanced support of audio files.
- Oticon's focus is on connectivity with very little emphasis on self-adjustment aspects of their hearing aids.
- Oticon is available through authorized hearing centers.
GN — Resound brand
- According to their official website, the price of ReSound Bluetooth compatible hearing aids is solely dependent on the country's healthcare/insurance system and the availability of financing plans through select hearing care professionals.
- The ReSound LiNX Quattro is listed as $2,499.99 at HearStore.
- Resound is "the first hearing aid made for iPhone, iPad, and iPod" without requiring the use of a streaming device.
- Features the unique ability to geo-tag wearer preferences and store them using the iPhone's GPS.
- Benefits the brain by supporting its natural ability to process and locate sounds.
- Simulates a natural binaural listening experience with a clearer sound signal that gives the brain "a more detailed picture of the sonic landscape."
- Delivered the world's first 'Made for Apple' hearing aid with "direct stereo sound streaming".
AUDIO FILE SUPPORT / SELF-ADJUSTING
- Audio files are supported.
- The use of Binaural Directionality, Spacial Sense, and Surround Sound technology work to allow the self-adjustment of these hearing aids through an app available on iPhone and iPad products.
- ReSound Hearing Aids are available to consumers through select hearing care professionals, insurance/healthcare providers and distributors located worldwide.
SIGNIA — Sivantos
- The average price of Sivantos Signia Bluetooth compatible hearing aid is $1,499.
- Signia's platform independently recognizes and processes the wearers voice apart from surrounding sounds to improve spontaneous acceptance by 80%.
- Wireless charging capabilities make the hassle of changing batteries unnecessary.
AUDIO FILE SUPPORT / self-adjusting
- Signia's Bluetooth compatible hearing aids do support audio files.
- Signia offers self-adjusting features through "full live remote tuning" supported by Signia Telecare and Connexx fitting software.
- Signia hearing aids can be purchased directly by consumers online.
Other Leading Competitors in the global Bluetooth Hearing Aid Market
- Miracle Hearing Aid Clinic
- Union Hearing Aid Centre
- Siemens Healthcare
- Shenzhen Sunsky Technology
- Starket Hearing Aids
- Medtechnica Orthophone
Your research team compiled the requested data by consulting industry and market reports, such as Market Research Report, People Herald Today, and Market Research Gazette. In addition, the rankings of companies/brands in the Bluetooth hearing aid market based on their market share was discovered, uncovering the leading competitive players in the Bluetooth hearing aid market. After identifying the top companies in the global Bluetooth hearing aid market, we consulted company websites and annual reports, as well as industry review sites, such as The Hearing Review and HearStore, to gather the specific data requested for each company, including pricing, benefits, technical specifications, and availability.