Competitive Landscape - Bottle Bright, Bite, and By Humankind
Bottle Bright is an effervescent tablet designed to clean drinking containers while Bite's Toothpaste Bits' replace the use of toothpaste tubes. Finally, By Humankind designed biodegradable mouthwash tablets, among other products. Find the competitive landscape of each company in the attached spreadsheet and a brief summary of our findings below.
- Bottle Bright has created a tablet that cleans different drinking containers with effervescence.
- The tablet is made of natural components and is environmentally friendly.
- The product has positive reviews with a 4.7-star rating in Amazon from 1,612 reviews.
- It has received press coverage in the past 12 months from news and online magazines like Business Insider, US Weekly, Real Simple, CNET, and Outside Magazine.
- To advertise its product, the company makes regular social media posts on Twitter and Instagram, and participated in the TV Show Shark Tank.
- Bite was founded by Lindsay McCormick and Asher Hunt in 2018.
- The company's only product is Bite Toothpaste Bits, a tablet that replaces the use of toothpaste tubes and is environmentally friendly.
- To advertise its product, the company uses social platforms like Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, video content on YouTube, and features in online magazines like Cosmopolitan.
- The product has received press coverage from news and online magazines like Thrive Global, PYMNTS, BobVila, Greenville Daily Reflector, Healthline, How Stuff Works, and Interesting Engineering.
- Bite Toothpaste Bits has a 4.0-star rating on both Facebook and Amazon reviews.
- By Humankind is a New York company founded in 2018 by Brian Bushell and Joshua Goodman.
- The company creates innovative personal care products like deodorant, mouthwash tablets, and shampoo bards designed to reduce plastic waste.
- For advertising, the company uses social media platforms like Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook and an official hashtag #MyBodyOurPlanet.
- They also create advertising and instructional videos in their YouTube channel.
- The company received press coverage from TechCrunch, Core77, DeZeen, Business Insider, Fast Company, and PSFK in the last 12 months.
- By Humankind has received a negative rating with 1.9 points out of five on Product Hunt. Some comments made specifically for the company's mouthwash tablets on its Instagram profile were also very negative regarding its components and flavor.