Biographical Data - Tutiya Disphanurat
Tutiya Disphanurat, the managing director at FCBBangkok, is an alumnus of Webster University with a Masters of Arts in media communications. From March 2006, served as the client service director of the Bangkok Metropolitan area until December 2010.
- Tutiya Disphanurat became the assistant vice president in charge of marketing communications at DTAC in October 2002 and served until December 2004.
- From January 2005, she then became the assistant vice president in charge of broad marketing at AIA until February 2006.
- From March 2006, served as the client service director of the Bangkok Metropolitan area until December 2010. She served as a chief operating officer from January 2011 to December 2014. From January 2015 to date, she serves as the chief planning officer.
- She is currently the managing director at FCBBangkok for BBDO company located in Bangkok, Thailand.
- Tutiya Disphanurat has more than 19 years of formidable experience in the marketing communications field.
- She has business expertise in integrated marketing, marketing strategy, and advertising, with industry knowledge in marketing communications, digital marketing, brand development, as well as customer insight.
- She has an interest in raising awareness against the abuse of women through a movement that she participates in, championing for the rights of women and encouraging them to be able to stand up and speak out against intolerable social behavior.
- She attended Webster University and has a Masters of Arts in media communications, having attained first-class distinctions.
- She also has a degree from Thammasat University in journalism and mass communications with a first-class honor majoring in broadcasting.
- "FCB Bangkok's main goal is to create a free form of business solution to meet the needs of customers in each business with different needs, which will result in ideas for solving problems for customers from all directions, with no need to separate between online or offline." This statement came during the acquisition of FCB Bangkok by the digital marketing group, YDM Thailand.
- "Joining force with YDM Thailand is to strengthen us and to make our services complete."
- "We have been working with Xhabition for more than five years through many accounts, i.e., FedEx, Doritos, Bridgestone, Snickers, etc. We are quite happy with Xhabition's service in terms of speed, understanding of ideas, and creativity."
The research team began by searching through the professional identity management forum, LinkedIn, for the professional background of Tutiya Disphanurat. There, we were able to identify her professional background, including work history, what she currently does, as well as the finer details of her business expertise.
Next, we sought to find out any information about her personal background and interests, including marital status, number of kids, if any, as well as hobbies. To do that, we employed a five-pronged approach. First, we tried to find out if she has a website of her own, any published articles written by her, which could provide a personal context to her life. We found out that she doesn't have a website of her own, and neither has she published anything over the years that would reveal the personal attributes to her life.
We dug deeper to look for any interviews that had been done about her that talked about her personal life, being that she is a public figure in a high profile position. That approach too, unfortunately, did not yield any positive results. We then went further to search for her social media profiles, the rationale being that people usually reveal their relationship status on social media platforms as well as their leisure activities and post other personal identification markers on platforms like Facebook and Instagram. We found out that she does not have a Facebook profile but has an Instagram page with 224 followers, where she posts some social event photos. However, other than that, she does not seem to be an avid social media user and is silent on the required data.
With the assumption that such high profile company executives are at times, invited for events and official functions, we decided to find out if she had ever graced an event or held a talk/lecture, the rationale being that such speakers usually use such platforms to reference their real lives to make the audience connect with them faster. Using this approach, we found out that she had been invited as a special speaker to Mahidol University as a special teacher for a master’s degree international program, which was for an Advertising and Marketing Communications course. Unfortunately, going through the transcript of the speech she gave that day, she did not reference her personal life.
So, we sought to find out if there had been any success stories written about her in the media, which would provide insights into her personal life. Through this approach, we discovered that she is an avid campaigner in raising awareness against the abuse of women through a movement that she participates in, championing for the rights of women and encouraging them to be able to stand up and speak out against intolerable social behavior. This gave insights into her interests, without much on her personal life, marital status, children, if she has any, or the number thereof.
As a last resort, we searched through her company's website to check if there is an "About" section, or an organizational chart, which would speak something about her family or her life success. We found the website's Management section, but it only highlights the title of the executives and displays their respective pictures without giving away any other personal info.
After several unsuccessful attempts to find her personal info, we got the impression that she may not be comfortable sharing her personal details on public forums, and so the info on her personal life and marital status, as well as hobbies, is unavailable in the public domain.