BiWeekly Blockchain - 11/13/19-11/16/19
Five articles on blockchain, one article on cloud storage, and one article that mentions data integrity, published between November 13, 2019, and November 16, 2019, have been provided in the attached spreadsheet.
- Blockchain Technology in Healthcare Market is Predicted to Progress at a CAGR 67.1% during 2018–2023: P&S Intelligence —The market for blockchain in healthcare will grow at a CAGR of 67.1%, with the clinical data exchange and interoperability segment growing the fastest, according to a report by P&S Intelligence.
- Samsung SDS integrates QEDIT's Private Asset Transfer Solution with Nexledger Blockchain — Samsung partnered with QEDIT to implement its zero-knowledge proof (ZKP) cyptographic asset transfer technology into Samsung’s Nexledger blockchain.
- Blockchain Market 2019| Analysis, Overview, Growth Status, Demand and Forecast Research Report — The global market for blockchain technology is expected to reach $9,62 billion by 2024, growing at a CAGR of 60.8%
- Nestlé and Carrefour Just Put Baby Milk Formula on the Blockchain — Nestlé and Carrefour created a partnership to use the Hyperledger Fabric blockchain framework, to provide increased transparency on product checks and origins for Nestlé's Guigoz Bio 2 and 3 ranges across the supermarket chain’s 5600 stores in France.
- HSBC, SGX, Temasek to Build Blockchain Platform for Fixed Income Securities — HSBC Singapore, along with Singapore Exchange (SGX) and state-owned Temasek will pilot a blockchain solution to increase the information exchange between different stakeholders in fixed income securities.
- Amazon Will Protest Pentagon's Cloud Contract Decision — CNN reported that Amazon "plans to file a formal legal complaint protesting the decision" of Pentagon to award the $10 billion JEDI cloud storage contract to Microsoft.
- Qubole Releases New Capabilities to Ensure Financial Discipline and Data Privacy — Qubole released a new set of features for its data security platform that "enable enterprise data and security teams to implement financial governance and privacy controls through data integrity, security and cost avoidance policies and automation"