Benefits - MRI, Yardi, and RealPage
After a thorough and exhaustive search on credible avenues of information, our research team was able to identify seven benefits of MRI, Yardi, and RealPage real-estate software tools. End users have reviewed the MRI software to be intuitive, easy-to-use and navigate through while Yardi's custom reporting feature has the most positive reviews. RealPage provides all the property management software features starting from accounting, leasing and rents, maintenance to payments.
- According to an MRI Software customer's review on G2 Crowd, the Residential Management module of MRI Software, along with its add-on features, are great for real estate agents with a conventional portfolio. Account receivable functions and batch entry functions are easy to use. In addition to this, another benefit is that the buildings are separate for entities so ownership changes do not change tenant IDs. This falls into the streamlining category of benefits.
- Another benefit pointed out by an end user of the tool is that MRI software allows all charges to be broken into charge codes. This makes it easy to detail payments in an organized way. She adds further that the software has made resident ledger reading easier than before. This benefit falls into the financial planning category.
- According to a user's review on Capterra, the product is easy to use and manage in addition to being intuitive. Furthermore, the end users find the software, easy to navigate through. The software provides a wide range of app add-ons that integrate seamlessly. This falls into the streamlining category of benefits.
- Another end user appreciates the way incoming traffic is organized by MRI software. He further adds that integrating MRI software with LRO (lease rent optimizer) will prove to be an exceptional rent projector. This falls into the forecasting category of benefits.
- According to a Capterra reviewer, MRI software helps in rent collection, retrieving past resident rental records, vacancy, integration with leasing systems, and work order management. This benefit falls into multiple categories such as streamlining, financial planning and budgeting.
- Another reviewer on G2 Crowd says that the software is easy to use and integrates well with other products. It helps to keep everything on track in one place. One does not need to bounce from place to place for extracting or pulling out information.
- One end user noted, "The summary page is very useful for viewing the overall activity of the property." Another pointed, "The main screen gives you everything you need to know and it's up to date." These benefits belong to the category of streamlining.
- Yardi Voyager allows its end users to keep track of work orders, payments, lease expiration. It also works well in sync with other property management products such as Aptex. Yardi allows its end users to access and print applications, notices, leases, and work orders with ease. This benefit falls into the financial planning and budgeting categories.
- The custom reporting feature is one of the most talked about the benefit of Yardi software. It allows its end users to make custom reports for prospects to see when they should be following up with them per their move-in date etc. In addition to this, Yardi can make different reports for its customers if contacted for the same. The customer cited an example of this: "We wanted a report to be able to see garage history that we could not previously see."
- Yardi's training modules are helpful and informative. The software has made the process of creating and editing charges very simple. The search feature is also highly advanced in Yardi. Creating batches is very simple as well. These benefits fall into the streamlining category.
- According to an end user, "Yardi's customization abilities are second to none. Because of the SQL Language, it is written in and it's integration or simple Word documents to pull information via tokens from the database makes it a robust and customizable platform. It's integration with hundreds of vendors and online systems make it a complete prospect to a tenant management system. Accounting is detailed and in-depth providing fully featured analysis of finances." These benefits fall into multiple categories such as streamlining, financial planning, and budgeting.
- Yardi Voyager offers a robust accounting functionality and gives the real estate agent a range of options ensuring that simple HOA (Home Owners'Association)/Condo financial statements can be completed with ease. In addition to that, Yardi offers a more detailed setting for clients that require it. The system is extremely customizable so that almost any company's business practices can be reflected in the menu-sets, workflow patterns, and reporting.
- Yardi is famous for automating the processes of property management. This is evident from the reviews that indicate that the end users are able to use automated receipts and payments to allow them to process transactions wherever they are. This benefit belongs to the automating category.
- According to the end-user reviews of Yardi, the customer support service is also excellent in terms of the support representatives being dedicated to helping resolve issues and follow up. This again is a streamlining benefit.
- RealPage has been recently upgraded to become more user-friendly. Now, the information is easier to access and the homepage can also be customized. In addition to this, the resident information is easy to locate. All property information can be found within a single program rather than across multiple programs. This is a streamlining benefit of RealPage.
- RealPage offers best-in-class integration capabilities. For example, it ties in with Nvoicepay seamlessly. This is a streamlining benefit of RealPage.
- RealPage has many products to enable businesses to manage their properties. One such product is their intranet feature called active building which allows the end users/real estate agents to send messages to their residents and allows the tenants/ residents to make maintenance requests, pay their bill and interact with each other. This is an automating benefit of RealPage.
- According to an end user, "RealPage has helped me become better at account management, organization, finance management, and resident data management and retention." This benefit belongs to the financial planning and budgeting category.
- One of the most sought-after features of RealPage is the check processing and rent management page. It is a very streamlined process and once someone begins scanning checks in to Onesite, the system starts pre-filling a lot of the information one needs when posting to the tenant page, requiring minimal manual input. The reports page is also top-notch, and one can pull items as detailed as leasing closing ratio for employees, delinquency reports (with notes), prospect reports, lead source tracking, etc. This benefit falls into the automating category.
- According to a review on Capterra, RealPage is easy to use, provides seamless transitions between leases, work orders, owner information, etc. It has excellent reporting features that can be tailored or customized depending on the needs of the end user. In addition to this, it is available on any device so allows pulling information on the go. This is a streaming category benefit.
- As per a reviewer on Capterra, "This is a Windows-based program and I can switch to other projects. I can see the tenants' information on one screen." This is an automating category benefit of RealPage.