Competitive Analysis of Beauty Brands: Syoss
Syoss is a hair care brand whose goal and message is making professional hair care products accessible to regular consumers. To promote its brand, Syoss uses social media marketing, social media influencers, TV spots, print ads, and more.
The analysis of their marketing strategy was included in the attached spreadsheet and a summary of our findings below.
Syoss Professional Hair Care
- Syoss is a Dutch company that creates hair care products like shampoo, conditioner, hairspray, hair coloring products, hair repair treatments, and more that have been designed for professionals but sold at an affordable price to end-customers.
- The brand's target audiences are men and women between 25 and 50 years old who want professional results when taking care of their hair at home.
- The message the brand depicts in the TV spots and print ads indicates that their products will help their clients get professional end results or looks at an affordable price.
- Syoss uses social media channels like Instagram, Facebook, and YouTube for marketing.
- Some influencers they work with are Adi Weiss, Julietta Mademoiselle, Nika, Manuela, and many others.
- Their influencers are required to tag the company's account @syoss in the promoted content and use the hashtag #getsyossed in the post's caption and post regularly.
- The company works with radio/TV, social media, and blog influencers from the beauty industry.