Northrim Bank and CB&S Bank, Inc.
The requested details for Northrim Bank and CB&S Bank, Inc provided in rows 2–3 have been provided in the shared spreadsheet. Some highlights are listed below.
- Northrim Bank is a full-service community bank headquartered in Anchorage, Alaska.
- The bank operates as a conventional brick-and-mortar bank, with 14 total branches in Alaska. It also offers access to mobile and web apps for a straightforward mobile-banking experience.
- CB&S Bank was founded by William H. Key, Sr., Charles E. Wilson, and Foster Gavin to focus on farmers' unmet needs and town merchants in Russellville, Alabama.
- Today, the bank is a leading community bank with over $1.9 billion in assets and operating over 50 branches in the Alabama, Mississippi, and Tennessee markets.
First Community Bank and BNC National Bank
The requested details for First Community Bank and BNC National Bank provided in rows 4–5 have been provided in the shared spreadsheet. Some highlights are listed below.
- First Community Bank is a locally owned and operated bank with a big heart for its communities.
- First Community Bank currently operates from twenty-seven locations across Arkansas and southern Missouri.
- In its 2019 annual report, the bank reported a net income of $13.814 million, while deposits grew by $48 million. The bank's assets also increased from $1.475 billion in 2018 to $1.525 billion in 2019.
- BNC National Bank is a registered bank that is headquartered in Bismarck, North Dakota. The bank is dedicated to providing banking and wealth management services to businesses and consumers in its local markets.
- As a community bank, the bank recognizes the importance of providing financial and human resources support to the communities it serves.
Fremont Bank and Bank of Colorado
The requested details for Fremont Bank and Bank of Colorado provided in rows 6–7 have been provided in the shared spreadsheet. Some highlights are listed below.
- The Bank of Colorado Bank is family-owned and community-focused. The bank was founded in 1900, and its headquarters is located in Fort Collins, Colorado.
- Bank of Colorado serves communities throughout the Eastern Plains, the Front Range, the Western Slope, and the Four Corners Region. The bank operates in 44 locations in Colorado.
- Fremont Bank is one of the oldest locally owned banks in the San Francisco Bay Area. The bank was founded in 1964 and is based in Fremont, California.
- In 2019, through the Fremont Bank Foundation, the bank invested 5% of its pre-tax earning and donated $29 million in improving the lives of Bay Area residents.